• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing Commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CorruptTimeLord

Hi,

I'm trying to get the commands for all characters, I'm missing some attack and magic ones. I cant buy them from the moogle shop nor do I know if i can meld them. I've been searching for days now but have found only conflicting tips in guides and none worked. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Hi,

It'd be helpful to know what parts of your Commands list are missing; what category are they in? Maybe a screenshot or two would be helpful.
There are a few places that you can only get certain Commands from. Ragnarok is only available from the Keyblade Board, for instance. Focus Block is only available from the Castle of Dreams board. There are also a handful of commands you can only buy from the Medal Shop in the Mirage Arena. Also, there are Illusion commands that you can get from the special challenge portals that you can find in the worlds, if you earn 3-Star rankings in them.

Tempo

Awards
what sentiment said. post a screenshot of your commands in the reports for each character and we can tell you which ones are missing and how to obtain them

CorruptTimeLord

what sentiment said. post a screenshot of your commands in the reports for each character and we can tell you which ones are missing and how to obtain them

Well I'm slowly getting used to who has what commands, though gaining them seems to differ between guides. Will give a shoutout if I get stuck. Do I need to do the ice cream beat to gain any commands?

Last edited:

CorruptTimeLord

Ok its asking me to make Ice Slide by melding fission Blizzaga and Air Slide. But the commands are greyed out so I can't select them, even though they are maxed out. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Ok its asking me to make Ice Slide by melding fission Blizzaga and Air Slide. But the commands are greyed out so I can't select them, even though they are maxed out. Any ideas?
Do you only have one Air Slide? You'll need to buy multiples from the Moogle Shop in order to meld the one you already have; the game won't let you use it as melding material if you have it equipped and only own the one. You'll need to earn a "Fantastic" on Dessert Paradise's Master Mode in order to unlock Frozen Fortune, and you'll have to beat Captain Justice/Dark in their round of Fruitball to unlock Chaos Snake.

CorruptTimeLord

Ahh I didn't realise that you needed a spare one, will try that later. Thanks. Any tips for Ice cream beat? It seems a major pain in the a$$ lol

Tempo

Awards
for ice cream beat? just gotta get good at rhythm games is all i can say :p
check out https://www.khwiki.com/Deck_Command_(KHBBS) for a complete list of commands for all characters, this may help you out. let us know if you need further clarification on anything tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back