• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Who thought that BBS lacked some commands that you'd think would be in it? I sure did. Here's what I felt that was missing:

Fire Raid
Blizzard Surge
Aerial Recovery
Explosion (yes, I know there's a finish called Explosion, but I'm talking about the ability Sora had in KH2)
Synchro
Dark Break (for Terra)
Stop Raid

That's all I can think of that I would've like to see in BBS. Can anyone think of anymore that they would've like to have seen?

Ralz

Aerial Recovery really needed to be there alongside the reprisals.

Hurricane Period (I think thats Sora's aerial finisher in KH:FM)
Stun Impact
Lethal Frame (Although, I suppose Time Splicer was this command on steroids)

That's about it. BBS got a whole lot of them, but I hope Re:Coded has even more.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
sora's explosion was weaker than TAV's so im good with that. but i agree with the aerial recovery; they should have added that.

and for stop raid, i think they improved it with Twisted Hours.

Soxas

yeah they should have definately kept aerial recovery.that would help so much in battles like MS because you wouldnt be completely annihilated by him.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well the counterattack commands after getting damaged did match AR in my opinion. I didn't need AR after I was able to equip the ability Counterattack. But I would've liked to see attacks like Explosion in BBS as well

Awards
I was expecting these to be in it:

Elemental Raids (seriously, when I first heard about melding and knew that Strike Raid was in it, this was my automatic thought)
Lethal Frame
Stun Impact
Gravity (not counting Zero)
Reflect (upon seeing the scans of Aqua "casting Reflect")
KH2 Fire (early scans showed Terra surrounding himself with Fire which turned out to be Fire Surge)
Flight (Neverland)

Absent axel

Too bad flight was only for Ven. I could have needed it for collecting stickers with Terra and Aqua >.>

I would have liked the fire tornado that sora uses in Re:Com.

Although I love how Zanketsuken was in BBS and a pretty awesome move.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Gravity and Aerial Break are the only two I missed in it. Especially the latter, because I don't always want to be hitting back at an enemy just to recover quickly, ie a Buckle Bruiser when it's mid-rampage.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Personally, I'd love to have had Reflect as a spell as it was in KHII, though I suppose Aqua's Counter Blast was essentially the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back