• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing characters in Disney Town (Ventus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex-HM

Hi guys! I'm doing the complete reports with my third character (already did with Terra and Aqua, just missing Ventus), and I've already done everything, and I mean everything. I just seem to be missing characters in Disney Town, I know which ones, but I can't get them. I've done every minigame in here and I still don't trigger the cutscene in which I get the rest of them. Any ideas?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hi guys! I'm doing the complete reports with my third character (already did with Terra and Aqua, just missing Ventus), and I've already done everything, and I mean everything. I just seem to be missing characters in Disney Town, I know which ones, but I can't get them. I've done every minigame in here and I still don't trigger the cutscene in which I get the rest of them. Any ideas?
Can you tell us which ones they are? I'm guessing it's Horace right?

alex-HM

Oh sorry, I forgot to say that! I have Queen Minnie, Chip, Dale, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Horace, Captain Justice and Pluto. If I'm not mistaken, I'm missing Captain Dark, Enchanted brooms and Daisy Duck

Rexy

Bronze Member
Oh sorry, I forgot to say that! I have Queen Minnie, Chip, Dale, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Horace, Captain Justice and Pluto. If I'm not mistaken, I'm missing Captain Dark, Enchanted brooms and Daisy Duck

You have Captain Justice's D-link?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
If I'm not mistaken, you're going to get them as soon as you finish Disney Town with all three characters.
The cutscene should unlock when you complete successfully the minigame tied to each character (like, races with Terra)

You said you're missing Ventus, so... did you complete the Ice cream's minigame first song with a positive rating?

alex-HM

Yes, I have Pete's D-link.

First I played with Terra, then with Ventus and finally Aqua. With her I have 100% reports. I'm trying to do the same with Ventus now. I have completed every minigame. I went back and redid the first song in the ice cream minigame, just in case. Still nothing

alex-HM

Okay, I'm stupid. I assumed I was missing someone from Disney Town, when in fact I was missing the No Heart. Got the complete reports with Ventus. Thanks for the help guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back