• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing Characters in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Yes. I don't think they would have him interfere like that. It wouldn't make sense.
The whole idea of KH is them interfering. I mean, Aqua puts on the glass slipper...
I don't see it out of the realms of possibility for Terra to at least try kissing her or something, though doubtful it will happen of course.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The whole idea of KH is them interfering. I mean, Aqua puts on the glass slipper...
I don't see it out of the realms of possibility for Terra to at least try kissing her or something, though doubtful it will happen of course.

Interfering to a certain extent.
Terra taking the role of Phillip would kind of ruin the point of the whole movie. Aurora's dreams would not come true, she would not live happily ever after.

Terra could be the one that wakes her, but Phillip kind of has to be there.
Aqua can try on the shoe, but in the end, Cinderella needs to.

Banryx

From what I've seen I think BBS will stick closer to the disney stories than before, but that is probably because Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are probably more skilled in, as King Triton puts it, "Not meddling in the affairs of other worlds."

I also wonder if, as a slap in the face to Sora, the three of them will be actual heroes in OC, maybe not Terra. I think it'd be a fun little tid-bit.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
well ya, they meddle in the worlds, i mean terra becomes the one who is sent by the queen to assassinate Snow White

Grey

From what I've seen I think BBS will stick closer to the disney stories than before, but that is probably because Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are probably more skilled in, as King Triton puts it, "Not meddling in the affairs of other worlds."

I also wonder if, as a slap in the face to Sora, the three of them will be actual heroes in OC, maybe not Terra. I think it'd be a fun little tid-bit.

I'm actually speculating that Terra, Aqua, and Ven don't attempt to avoid interference with each world, and as such, the rule that "you can't interfere with the businesses of other worlds" is instated.

We can already see that Aqua interferes with Cinderella's world, Ven helps Stitch escape from his space prison, etc.

Abbot

Not all of the Lost Boys are there either. Only two of them have been shown in all of the screens.

In some magazine, or something, it was like "Lost Boys: blahblahblah (there are 6 of them.)".

I know it's a magazine, and they can easily get info wrong, but if all seven dwarfs are in Dwarf Woodland, I'd assume all 6 Lost Boys are going to be there.

Awards
I wonder if Hercules will be part of the D-Link system....i think at least 2 or three more disney worlds will appear. There's only 6 so far. I'd actually like to see 100 Acre Wood, possibly with the story of the creation of the book. ....Besides, Prince Charming, I think all the princes will appear. I don't think the king of Castle of Dreams or Enchanted Dominion will appear. I wonder if experiment 625 will appear.

Axelmarmar

I wonder if Hercules will be part of the D-Link system....i think at least 2 or three more disney worlds will appear. There's only 6 so far. I'd actually like to see 100 Acre Wood, possibly with the story of the creation of the book. ....Besides, Prince Charming, I think all the princes will appear. I don't think the king of Castle of Dreams or Enchanted Dominion will appear. I wonder if experiment 625 will appear.

If there is a god out there, 100 Acre Wood wouldn't be in BBS. I had enough of that world in the games. "O.O"

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Probably most of the characters will appear... though it's still kind of early.. we will see if they include them....

Awards
If there is a god out there, 100 Acre Wood wouldn't be in BBS. I had enough of that world in the games. "O.O"

Sometimes it's nice to have something like that in an action game. It sort of relaxes you. I like that world. But, w/e. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't in it. I'm just glad Agrabah isn't in it. I HATE that world more than ANY of them!!

Axelmarmar

Sometimes it's nice to have something like that in an action game. It sort of relaxes you. I like that world. But, w/e. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't in it. I'm just glad Agrabah isn't in it. I HATE that world more than ANY of them!!
I agree that they should have a relaxing world, as long as it isn't the same world again with pretty much them same objectives. It's like....change it up please. And Agrahba confused the fuck out of me in the first game. The second game, it was just annoying.

Awards
I agree that they should have a relaxing world, as long as it isn't the same world again with pretty much them same objectives.

I wonder what movie that could be used for that. Winnie the Pooh is like the only Disney movie without heroes and villains.

*PS - :love: at ur sig!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back