• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing a chest in Dive to the Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmie14

Here's a tough one, i'm trying to complete my journal for kh2 and i am missing one chest in the entire game so far, and that is the one Potion at the Station of Serenity during the Dive to the Heart, and as far as i know, there is no possible way of getting back there to get my missing chest without starting over is there? And i really want to get that secret movie at the end too.

Can anyone help me?

seb0910

um....well, you DO know that the treasure chests dont disappear, right? they stay there if you dont open them.

Soraroxrikusux05

yeah did u know what u needed to do to see the secret video when u first started that file? this is a good lesson to learn: if you see a chest, OPEN IT. now u gotta start all over

The Used

Is this chest a chest you get as Roxas? If so, you don't need it to complete the journal. I only got a few of the chests as Roxas and I got 100%.

Wolffia

Is this chest a chest you get as Roxas? If so, you don't need it to complete the journal. I only got a few of the chests as Roxas and I got 100%.

yeah, i don't think the part with Roxas counts for the journal, after all, you don't receive the journal until after Sora wakes up. Besides that, I missed two or so chests from playing Roxas' adventure, but the journal in my game says I have all the chests from Twilight Town

Light Aura

You don't need to start over. Anything you do while playing as Roxas doesn't affect the journal at all.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yes, Jiminy's Journal only starts when Jiminy is awake, so when you play as Sora. Anything you do with Roxas wont affect the journal. So you can still complete it but if you want what was in that chest, restart.

T

Tyler Durden

^ oh yeah, if he wants a freaking potion he should start the game over.

Stupid

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^The honor is opening the chest, not recieving its prize. ^_^

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
As it was said before, any treasure found while playing as Roxas does not affect Jiminy's Journal. But, if you really want that puny little potion, just start the blasted game over. Though I really don't see the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back