• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missed Opportunities Regarding World Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
After looking through these world memes, like so: I have to say this.

EVERY GAME. EVERY GAME. Not just KH3. Every Disney world in just about every game offered the idea of Sora, Donald, and Goofy to transform and change clothing to fit that theme of the world. Same goes for the TAV crew and the Organization (Just as soon as I can think of how.) That being said, there are opportunities missed, here. ALLOT of opportunities, as I scrimmage through ideas of world forms for my own story.

See, it just boggles me. The only worlds where Sora, Donald, and Goofy offer the idea of transforming to the world's habitat is only excluded to drastic changes like Halloween Town, Timeless River, Atlantica, the Pride Lands, the Caribbeans, Toy Box, Monstropolis, Space Paranoids. It...just makes no sense to me. They talk of 'defending the world order' but yet in EVERY world they go to, minus the listed, they still stick out the absolute most. It's an exception though to original worlds, like Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, and all that...BUT YET, it still feels off for Terra, Aqua, and Ven to travel through Disney Town and expect to 'protect the world order' or 'keep the presence unknown to the world's inhabitence' WHILE LOOKING THEY WAY THEY ARE! It just...mind boggles me.

That being said, just about every worlds offer allot of ideas on how to change up Sora, Donald, and Goofy's looks, as well as Terra, Aqua, and Ven's. (I am lost as to how to mix the Organization into this) The idea the SGD & the TAV trio wearing ancient Greek armor and togas when they travel through Olympus, SDG perhaps wearing Arabian wear as they travel through Agrabah, or Japanese or Chinese kimonos or armors as they travel through the Land of Dragons, OR-OR even turning into Gothic furniture as they travel through Beast's Castle. Literally in my head I see Sora as a pair of Knight's armor, Donald as a candelabra, and Goofy as a deer mount. And the idea of...Aqua donning a Medieval dress, Terra donning the same costume as the Huntsman in Snow White, and Ven simply just...transforming into a dawrf as the three travel through the Dwarf Woodlands. Or Terra and Aqua donning Medieval...perhaps even royal attire and Ven transforming into an ACTUAL mouse rather than shrinking, as the travel through Castle of Dreams, or perhaps Terra and Ven donning Medieval attire and Aqua taking form of a fairy like Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, in Enchanted Dominion. The creativity goes ON and ON.

Winter wear in Arendelle, Sora, Donald, and Goofy actually donning the Royal Knight's armor in Corona, Perhaps...some...superhero-esque clothing in San Fransokyo, Sora transforming into a Gargoyle and Riku wearing knight's armor while traveling through La Cite de Cloches, you see what I mean? The worlds present in the game provide such creative and surreal ideas of attire and clothing that would make traveling through the worlds unique and the group...NOT STAND OUT. The same could be said for any other worlds on people's bucket list. Don't you think?

And while thinking about the...probably nonexistent idea, of Kairi being playable, gives more ideas on what forms she could transform into while traversing to other worlds.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think the reason they only do form changes when it really calls for it is because if they changed for every Disney world we wouldnt have much opportunities to see Sora in his new outfits.

If character customization ever becomes a thing in these games I could see clothing based on the world environment being an option

disney233

Awards
I think the reason they only do form changes when it really calls for it is because if they changed for every Disney world we wouldnt have much opportunities to see Sora in his new outfits.

If character customization ever becomes a thing in these games I could see clothing based on the world environment being an option

In a sense I'm not really talking about every world, just the Disney worlds open ideas for environmental change. Worlds however like the original ones: Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Destiny Island, Mysterious Tower, Radiant Garden, Monstro, and so on, WOULDN'T really have a need for a clothing change. And after seeing 0.2's customization...it kinda just makes me less thrilled, due to how limited it seems.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think they tried to explain that subtly in Arendelle. Even though it would have made sense for Sora to get a warm coat etc., that's not how Donald's magic works. It only makes the change if they need to in order to survive (Atlantica) or to preserve the world order (Pride Lands/Halloween Town etc).

disney233

Awards
I think they tried to explain that subtly in Arendelle. Even though it would have made sense for Sora to get a warm coat etc., that's not how Donald's magic works. It only makes the change if they need to in order to survive (Atlantica) or to preserve the world order (Pride Lands/Halloween Town etc).

But in almost all the worlds that lack a world form they just stand out too much to 'preserve the world order' though. I can...I guess give it a pass for Arendelle? (It just seems wonky, but could've given them an excuse to add Oaken in for winter clothing). I don't know, it...just doesn't seem to make much sense. On top of that, wasn't it Donald's magic that made his and Goofy's clothing when they first departed to Traverse Town in KH1? Or....

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Donald and Goofy changed their clothes on the Gummiship before landing in Traverse Town. The magic changes have always been for survival or blending in purposes, not just to match the aesthetic. Sora, Donald, and Goofy blend in fine in Agrabah in their attire, but if they showed up in Halloween Town in that attire it would have been problematic.

Back