• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Misable/alternative scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Is there any besides meeting pinochio for the first time, I'm playing to platinum the game, and after playing it twice, i want to do things a bit diffrently this time. so i want to make sure i get all misable cut scenes, and alternative ones for a new gameplay. (the only trophy left is to play on normal which is what i'm doing)

So I was wondering are there any alternative scenes, or misable scenes.

I know theres one in monstro if you finish hollow bastion before you finish monstro. Are there any others?

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
These are the ones I know about off the top of my head:

• There's a minor alternate scene if you enter the final battle with Sabor from the opposite side of the room (all it does is show Sora entering from the other door).
  • If you clear Deep Jungle before Wonderland, Maleficent will show she's kidnapped a different Princess.
  • There's the missable scene with Pinocchio, as you said.
  • There's the one with Monstro.
  • And here's the most annoying one of all, and not really worth it: if you beat Hollow Bastion without ever going to Olympus Coliseum, the scene where Hades talks to Maleficent will never occur. All you're getting is a scene that's interrupted in the middle, but if you want to see it, go nuts.
There may be more, but these are all the ones I know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back