• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mirror World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJF16

In the BBS trailer on the official website, it shows Aqua looking at the Magic Mirror from Snow White, then she does a cool backflip and shields her eyes from a light flashing from the mirror, then a weird blue-ish orb floats into the mirror. This got me thinking-when it shows the blue orb, Aqua is no longer in the shot, which makes me believe that the blue orb is Aqua, and she's being teleported into some kind of world inside of the Magic Mirror, like the worlds-within-a-world Space Paranoids and the 100-Acre Wood.

Or...it could be taking her to an area that would be the stage of an awesome boss battle, maybe with the mirror itself, or with the witch from Snow White.

What do you think the orb is? And if it's Aqua, where is it taking her?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Most likely to the Boss area. Games seem to do that kind of thing when that happens, probably get a cutscene before you fight and after you're teleported though.

evil_levi94

I think it'd be cool if it did bring her to a boss battle. :D

But I don't know if that is what it's doing...

I do like the ideas though!

Aria

braver by the minute
Most likely to the Boss area. Games seem to do that kind of thing when that happens, probably get a cutscene before you fight and after you're teleported though.

Yeah, I think it'll be more likely this than a mirror world.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
ive thought of this when i was seeing the video
maybe its a world like the book for winnie the pooh
and the computer for space paranoids

Radon

mofo
Boss battle seems likely for me. A whole area in the mirror wouln't seem right seeing as the movie never showed whats inside it. It's just all black with the mask isn't it?

evil_levi94

To the above person(way above now XD), I think it would be cool if it did do something to involve Maleficent.

But not leading her to a fight with her.

Maybe just a scene that Terra or Ven had with her, and Aqua could witness it (but not be seen, because it already happened, and no time travel stuff.) And maybe find out about Maleficent's other motives.

TJF16

Maybe just a scene that Terra or Ven had with her, and Aqua could witness it (but not be seen, because it already happened, and no time travel stuff.) And maybe find out about Maleficent's other motives.

I like that idea, but why would the Mirror be showing it to her? I guess it never really said in the movie if the Mirror was evil...it only did what it was told. Maybe it's Maleficent trying to prove that Terra succumbs to darkness.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
To the above person(way above now XD), I think it would be cool if it did do something to involve Maleficent.

But not leading her to a fight with her.

I dunno, as creepy as it would be I'd love to fight the giant face!

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Some other games have had Giant Face bosses, true they were a little one sided {bad pun} but I found them to be entertaining.

evil_levi94

I dunno, as creepy as it would be I'd love to fight the giant face!

I agree, it would be.

I can just imagine ... it could just be all black, and just his face with flames emerging everywhere(in the movie his face is engulfed in flames xPP)

TJF16

I'm excited now! There better be a Magic Mirror-giant face-flame-engulfed boss battle now!

Aria

braver by the minute
Fighting the face would be pretty sweet! Why would you have to fight it though?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
When I watched it..I was scared something bad might happen to Aqua ;~;

but uh.. actually..when i watched it..

i thought it was a ball of light... it looked like a heart...

maybe the mirror.. has the power to remove someone's heart..or see into it.. and aqua's was maybe pure? or not.. but for some reason her heart or herself turns into an orb of light... xD

but that's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back