• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mirage Arena Leveling, help!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
In Birth by Sleep, an amazing game, i add, how do you get to Level 30 in the Mirage Arena? I beat 12 of the 13 battles, i beat all four of the Rumble Races that it would let me do, i beat 3-4 of the 6 Command Boards, and i'm only Level 26 (Mirage Arena). How can i reach Level 30? I have all of the misc things, 9999 Medals, i was able to get a good timing in all of the Rumble Races, what am i missing?

Supernova Zander

As Crystal said, did you complete the trio's stories yet? Unlocking the Clear Data once all the scenarios have been cleared actually unlocks one or two extra Arena Mode matches; one being "A Time to Chill", and the other, whose name escapes me, involves you fighting the Cursed Carriage at the end. I'm sure there's more than just that which is unlocked through the Clear Data, but it's been a while since I last checked.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Exactly, there are some battle events that can only be played with a certain character scenario already complete. Weaver Fever needs a cleared Terra-file, while Wheels of Misfortune and A time to chill need a cleared Aqua-file.

So, if one plays Aqua last she's the first one to be able to clear the Mirage Arena.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Of course i have. I unlocked them, and now i just want to unlock the damned 13th match so the Ultima Weapon will be mine.

Supernova Zander

edit: you have to beat them outside of the arena also.

I don't think you need to beat them outside the Mirage Arena; I completed all the Command Boards inside the Arena and was still able to play the Secret Board without playing CB at all during the Story.

But yeah, the Boards need to be completed as well in order to Unlock the final few Arena Matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back