• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Miraculous Ladybug

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kounelli

Awards
Sorry to bring this back, but season 2 details were released so I felt it appropriate.

This show has really taken people by storm (there's even a musical in Korea apparently) despite it's childish presence. Merch is selling, kids are watching, and there are tons of fans on tumblr and twitter supporting this. I'm a fan myself, I love childish cartoons and I do like the dynamic between the two protags. It's probably one of the only shows I know that has so many ships with just two people too lol

Has anyone else heard about the season 2 spoilers? How do you feel about them? I kinda like the idea of Anya having a kwami (and being Vulpina, I hated the other girl lol), but I am unsure if Chloe will be enjoyable as the bee kwami holder. I also want to see how Adrien reacts to hawkmoth's reveal (cuz let's face it it's obviously his dad), and how it plays to his mom possibly having a kwami as well.

Also,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
A movie...what? (Yes it was confirmed by the creators during comic con)

Last edited:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I like this show, personally. It isn't complex or original, but it's cute and entertaining to watch. I care for the French version more than the original 2D version tbh. I also think it's going to get it's own story after seeing the season 1 finale (and a bunch of character development in a few previous episodes). It's honestly nice to watch something simple and lighthearted, while also entertaining in terms of action and humor. Despite how cheesy this show can be, I enjoy it.

Has anyone else heard about the season 2 spoilers? How do you feel about them? I kinda like the idea of Anya having a kwami (and being Vulpina, I hated the other girl lol), but I am unsure if Chloe will be enjoyable as the bee kwami holder. I also want to see how Adrien reacts to hawkmoth's reveal (cuz let's face it it's obviously his dad), and how it plays to his mom possibly having a kwami as well.
I honestly expected Alya to get a Miraculous (her Miraculous design looks gorgeous btw) but Chloe? That's kind of a shock in my opinion. Oh well, I like her design, too! I'm curious about the peacock Miraculous and it's whereabouts (Last I recall, it was most likely with the Miraculous Holder). Also the "big reveal" everybody keeps talking about. I'm actually hyped for season 2.

Also,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
A movie...what? (Yes it was confirmed by the creators during comic con)
Okay, SORT OF hyped for this one.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I never really got the hype for ML. Is it really that good?

Luxu

Awards
I never really got the hype for ML. Is it really that good?

From what I heard about it

Basically, two kids have magical objects that turn them into a cat or ladybug based hero. With one being able to destroy anything, and the other bring able to create anything. They also battle a crazy man who sends demonic butterflies after people.

I never watched it so...

Kaijuguy19

Yeah it's a show that does depend on your taste for it. I mean it's nothing too special or unique but it's harmless and fun so if you give it a go I think you'll have a good time. If not then there is the anime OVA coming in the future if that catches your interest.

Rix

:)
Awards
I think the show looked cute, and then an artist I follow atsrted to draw fanart of it, so it peeked my interest. I started to watch the show aaaand.... While all the episodes are pretty repetetive, I did still find the show cute and fun and I did quickly get addicted to it even though I'm waaaaaaay older than the target audience is supposed to be xD
I've heard that season 2 will have story arcs and focus more on the main plot, so I guess that means that means goodbye to the repetetive episodes.

It's a shame that the 2D anime- styled verdion got scrapped though. It looked like it could have bern really good and darker than the current show. Looking forward to the 2D OVA :)

Kounelli

Awards
I saw the Christmas special and it was really adorable <3
I'm honestly excited for season 2, it seems like it is going to be a lot more interesting and I kinda can't wait to see the Chloe x Marinette dynamic. Given how much those two hate each other I look forward to seeing their relationship improve so that they work together as a team.

I heard that Chat Noir is gonna take a back seat for a while while the three girls take over as a superhero team. Don't know how I feel about that honestly, but yay for girl power I guess haha.

I've been thinking about that movie too and I feel it's a little too eager for the company to do, but I guess it must be making bank in France/Europe/East Asia (Korea especially lol), that they do not feel too concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back