• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► MIP(Minor In Possesion) Citation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Got one of these last night, sounds like it sucks, pretty hard. Anyway any one else get one of these before? Or know what I should expect in court tomorrow?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, according to your info, you're under 16; so if anyone is hit with the fine (which could be $100+ depending on where you live), it'd probably be your parents (or possibly whoever provided you with alcohol, if you could prove it).

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Well, according to your info, you're under 16; so if anyone is hit with the fine (which could be $100+ depending on where you live), it'd probably be your parents (or possibly whoever provided you with alcohol, if you could prove it).
No I have to pay it (I have the money to do it, just prefer not to) I to go into my account and get it. 150$ is the fine.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Fuck went to see my parole officer today turns that the police doesn't think I deserve to pay the fine since I told the truth. Thank you God for the truth. Now I just have stupid community service, at a non-profit organization(whatever the hell that is) so I think it shouldn't be too bad, for now. I still have to deal with the whole parents throwing me out on my ass thing.

Apollo

Silver Member
How does that even happen? You basically have to try to get one.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Fuck went to see my parole officer today turns that the police doesn't think I deserve to pay the fine since I told the truth. Thank you God for the truth. Now I just have stupid community service, at a non-profit organization(whatever the hell that is) so I think it shouldn't be too bad, for now. I still have to deal with the whole parents throwing me out on my ass thing.

There's so much comedic gold in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back