• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Minigames in Jiminy's Journal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander Corn

sorry if this has been answered in a thread recently, but i'm doing 100% (end goal of getting Deep Dive). i've done everything except synthing Ultima (which i'm in the home stretch on) and i have a yellow Mickey by everything in the journal except minigames. i understand that you do need to complete the minigame section, so how exactly does that work? i know there are some minigames with multiple courses like the Deep Jungle stuff, but for minigames like the stuff in 100-Acre Wood where all you can do is get records, are you supposed to make 5 attempts as the journal lists or is just doing it once good enough?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
You have to complete all mini-games once, in order to get the completion in your journal.

Just know that among the mini-games are completing the solo and time trials in Olympus. Also, you do have to complete all of the courses in the vine mini-game in Deep Jungle.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
You have to complete all mini-games once, in order to get the completion in your journal.

Just know that among the mini-games are completing the solo and time trials in Olympus. Also, you do have to complete all of the courses in the vine mini-game in Deep Jungle.

Yes Narukami is right that you don't have to complete five different attempts with the mini games, only once each but I have completed the mini game section in my game and I only have the solo and time trials completed for the Phil through Hercules Cups now (I've done the solo trial for the Hades Cup but the mickey sign has appeared) so I believe you only have to complete one solo and time trial.

Commander Corn

thanks, i completed the journal last night. I did all five Jungle Slider courses and then all i had left was the Vines. i started the first course and immediately got completion so maybe you don't have to do those 5 courses at all, you just have to start every game once.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
thanks, i completed the journal last night. I did all five Jungle Slider courses and then all i had left was the Vines. i started the first course and immediately got completion so maybe you don't have to do those 5 courses at all, you just have to start every game once.

I'm not sure what the criteria are. :p Because I had the opposite of you, I only did 1 course for the Jungle Slider but I had all 5 courses for the Vines completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back