• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Minigame idea for Next Title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Apollo13

Awards
Hello everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve thought about the game. I liked KH3 a lot, but after waiting for it so long, checking this forum religiously, watching fan videos, and all around obsessing I decided to step away and just wait patiently for things to progress. But last night I had a funny weird dream and it gave me an idea for a fun mini game in KH4 or whatever it ends of being called.
I call it, helping Lilo and Stitch find the lost experiments. Basically, they get lost in the various worlds and a bunch of the 625 experiments need to be caught. Kind of like how in KH1 with the Dalmatians, but with this you either fight them like the Sparky one, or play a minigame like making sandwiches with Reuben (I can’t be the only one who loved that computer game, right?).
Anyways, that’s just my thoughts. I feel it would be fun anyways. Let me know your thoughts on fun ways to encounter these experiments and the mechanics of their specific mini game you’d like to see.
(also I’m glad to be an official member on the site after lurking for literal years.)

okhi12

Awards
Welcome to KHI!

Collectibles in the form of minibosses sounds like a very good idea. I'd like that a lot, more than the usual KH minigames.

The worlds in KH3 were huge but nothing encouraged exploration aside from treasure chest hunting and lucky emblems. If the next game has similar sized worlds they could add the experiments as hidden minibosses you have to find by following clues scattered all over the world to track them down, and defeat them in battle.
Of course there wouldn't be too many clues to follow, just a few of them so it doesn't take too long. It has to be fun, not tedious.

It's ok if they are minigames instead of minibosses, but we've already had several instances of that, like the mushroom XIII in KH2 Final Mix+, the special unversed in BBS Final Mix and the Flantastic Seven in KH3. All of them were either minigames or challenges with special rules.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I’ve always wanted an Experiments minigame! It would be so cute, and it isn’t like we’d have to find them all. Make it so they are in batches, but let us look at all of them in Lilo’s house 👀

I’d love a combo of minigames and mini bosses. Little challenges would be cool. Heck, go SMT and make me have to give them munny or items to get them to come home. 😭 A little story should also be involved where sometimes Stitch joins along and has an emotional moment with his experiment ohana 😭😭😭😭

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldn't expect all 625 of them to be in, that's a lot of work when each one needs to be unique. That's basically a whole pokemon game by itself.

My more scaled down & plausible alternative is the 40 thieves (well 38 minus the 2 plot important ones) who would hide themselves & have to be seeked out.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
That would be a cool mini game after we complete Hawaii(or a request from Stitch if he is still in Radiant Garden). Not all of them would be bosses of course but it would be neat if we got to fight some like 601 and 627

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Having to find all of the experiments is definitely something I would want to see in a KH game and have been wanting to see for a long time.

Some ideas for types of mini games or challenges for the experiments could be:

Angel - A rhythm mini game or maybe a challenge similar to that one episode where 625 tricked Angel to sing their song and then 625 recorded it and played the song in reverse to turn the experiments evil. So in this case Sora could end up having to fight a small group of evil experiments and once you saved Angel and beat the other experiments and returned them to normal you end up catching all experiments involved except 625 as he has his own separate mini game

Finder - A search mini game, for example maybe a heartless or one of the lesser Nobodies or even one of the other experiments took something important and Finder is trying to track them down and needs Sora’s help once you find whoever the thief is you have to fight them to get the item back.

Sparky - As soon as you find Sparky they will run away and you’ll have to chase after them but Sparky will try to slow you down and create more obstacles by using their electricity to destroy some stuff.

Spooky - I’m sure their ability to shift shape into someone worse fear would definitely lead to an interesting fight maybe it could even be a way for one of the fights from a previous game to return.

Slushy - Maybe a challenge where you have to avoid getting hit by their ice attacks and every time you reflect or dodge one of their attacks you get a point and after you get to a certain amount of points you pass the mini game however the more points you get the faster the attacks become.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Maybe when you collect all of them you get a Super Boss fight against Cyber from the Stitch anime

Apollo13

Awards
Thank you so much for all the replies and the positive reaction! I’ve been so busy lately I haven’t checked until now. I guess I should’ve clarified that I didn’t expect to find all 625 experiments as that would be very tedious. Just some of the main ones who “escaped.” I really like the ideas you all have had. Very creative. I definitely think the more varied the mini games and mini boss fights the more interesting. In huge worlds like KH3 had there needs to be reason to explore and get lost in them (that isn’t collecting stickers!). Keep the ideas flowing, thanks for humoring me all.

Back