• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Minigame guides?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelon99

Awards
I'm having some troubles with the minigames like many. Does anyone know good tips or guides for them? I'll list the ones I have trouble with down below, along with the reason why I have problems.

Ice Cream Beat. Obviously, just like anyone else I just don't get the timing right. Not much to say about it I suppose. But so far I know there's not a real trick to it either, unless someone knows something?

Disney Town Unversed. It's mainly the auto-aim that messes me up. I get close to the (what I think is) correct one and attack, but before the hit lands the auto aim switches to a different Ringer. I've lost my target and more or less the game.

Deep Space Unversed. I have no problem in getting the majority of the orbs. Just to get 90-100 of them is a problem. The Goo picks up its own orbs faster than I can get near it. I intentionally keep my distance as to not lose any myself. Seems my strategy is flawed.

Also I read that you need to complete certain parts of every characters story to unlock Arena Missions? So far I've only played through Ventus and want to 100% his Journal as far as possible (I know Vanitas and YX aren't available yet) before I move on. I've never actually noticed this in the psp version though, could be my memory forgetting it. But I assume it's true?

And I completely forgot how you got Pete's D-Link. I thought it was through either the Racing, Ice Cream or Fruitball minigames?

Is there also another way to get the Break Time command easily? I didn't notice it was actually needed for a trophy until I already melded it away... oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back