• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Miniature Tigers (ATTN: indie fags and exploding guitar enthisiasts!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So, these guys have become a bit of an addiction for me lately and I think you should all listen to them. They were the first opening band at the Say Anything/Eisley concert I went to back in November, though I completely missed their set. I still got their album though and started listening to it again recently and can't quite seem to get enough of it. As far as sound goes, I'd have to compare them to the likes of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin (who you should also be listening to), Ra Ra Riot, and Vampire Weekend; though part of me expects someone to disagree with those comparisons is some fashion or another.

Even if you don't happen to like their music, you have to admit that the video is pretty damn AWESOME.

If you do happen to like the song, here are a couple more:

YouTube - Miniature Tigers - Like or Like Like (feel free to ignore the video unless you feel like watching a video of some chick recording his cats and setting the video to a love song which i'm sure some of you will)
YouTube - Giraffe - Miniature Tigers
YouTube - Miniature Tigers - The Wolf (audio quality kinda sucks, but whatevs)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You got this off Chris's latest mix, didn't you?

But yeah I <3 them

It's the opposite actually; Cannibal Queen was my contribution to the Ric Mix, though not directly. I posted the video on Facebook before Chris made the mix and I assume he saw it, liked it and added it to the list. I don't have any actual proof of that, but that song is the only one on the playlist I could have possibly contributed as I hadn't listened to any other bands on it before, not counting Ted Leo, which was your contribution.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, I just inadvertently saw Alexx update with a song and I was like "eh, I'll check it out" and I was really impressed. funny enough, besides Cannibal Queen the other songs you posted weren't quite my favs. I'm partial to Tell It To the Volcano (ESPECIALLY this), Hot Venom, and Tchaikovsky & Solitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back