• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mini-games 100% in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've done everything with Aqua (I think, at least) but I'm stuck on 97%. I've searched for a answer and it seems like you have to finish everything with TV as well but to you need to do "everything" with them or just everything in the Mirage Arena?
I really don't want to go through that ice-cream-making-song-game again.

Awards
You literally have to do everything. I know, it's a hassle, but I always thought seeing that 100% in the trinity reports was worth it :D

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
that sucks, I think I gonna wait a good while and maybe complete like one character a year or just wait till there's a HD release which is bound to come eventually

Awards
Oh crap. Haha I'm not gonna wanna do it again on a collection xD but I really hope one comes out anyways

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Oh crap. Haha I'm not gonna wanna do it again on a collection xD but I really hope one comes out anyways

Likewise, and honestly, I probably won't for one reason...MF...with Terra <_< Unless they make him easier or give the nerfed version of MF that came in BbSFM where you could escape the whip of doom, not gonna happen. The amount of rage I got from MF is too much, bad for my health I think.

Also, yes, to 100% the trinity report, you have to do EVERYTHING (every minigame, every boss battle, every keyblade, ever mission, every mirage arena battle, complete report, etc. with everyone)

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I've only gotten my BBS to around 97% before I got rid of it. I don't even want to think about playing it that much again

Endless Strategy

Do what I do, ignore 100% completion! I used to go after that doggedly, until I played a game that offered hundreds of extra hours of tedium just to get that coveted title, and I realized it was pointless.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, I'm sadly one of those people who has to 100% complete every English KH games (the FMs I don't really care about perfecting when I get them), and I'm almost scared about an HD collection making me redo all the stuff from Days or BbS (espeically MF Terra). However, the worst KH game to 100% complete is easily Re:Coded. Took me over 601 hours to 100% because of those dalmatians O____O for D-Firaga WHICH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I'm sadly one of those people who has to 100% complete every English KH games (the FMs I don't really care about perfecting when I get them), and I'm almost scared about an HD collection making me redo all the stuff from Days or BbS (espeically MF Terra). However, the worst KH game to 100% complete is easily Re:Coded. Took me over 601 hours to 100% because of those dalmatians O____O for D-Firaga WHICH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

There was dalmatians in Re Coded? why can't I remember that? did have something to do with that multiplayer feature that I haven't been able to play?
And yes, I want to complete every KH game as well but I can take my sweet time

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Only reason why I may never 100% Re:Coded. I don't care enough to get a shitty move, that takes 500 hours to get :p I am already at 100 hours on my Re:Coded and all I am missing is D-Firaga and D-Blizzaga. I am okay with doing D-Blizzaga eventually when I ever decide to go back to it. But D-Firaga can kupo off haha.

Re:Coded and BBS are the only two I haven't 100% yet, and I got to 99% on BBS but now I have Final Mix and I want to do it all for that one instead since it has all of that and more...but it has been a while since I did all of that crap for BBS so I am kind of okay with doing it again, especially since MF is nerfed :p

kupo1121

Awards
There was dalmatians in Re Coded? why can't I remember that? did have something to do with that multiplayer feature that I haven't been able to play?

Yup. In the multiplayer mode, if you connect with other people or leave your DS closed for a while (the game will generate fake people) you will get balloons that not only add one more floor to your Avatar Sector (max you can have is 100 after which you have to delete some to get more balloons). When you click on the balloons (you can only have 3 waiting at one time) you will be given a scratch card. If you are lucky, that scratch card will have a dalmatian on it. However, if it does, you still have to lucky enough to reveal that dalmatian (you only have a limited number of squares to scratch, roughly 1/3 of the card you can scratch off). So first, you have to get lucky enough to get a dalmatian on the card, then you have to get lucky enough to scratch the dalmatian square. Do that 99 times and you got yourself D-Firaga, a terrible command attack if I may say so myself ;D It is based on lucky so everyone is different in how long it takes. As I said, I got screwed and it took me a little over 600 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back