• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mind Boggler: Can You Figure It Out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
It's a large bridge. By the time the truck reaches the halfway point, the weight of the bird in fuel has already been expanded, prior to it moving onto the bridge, or whilst it is on it.

I love these Lateral thinking things. ^.^
I demand more, now I've solved this one.

Edit: Damn, someone beat me to it...

I'm thinking this has something to do with the middle switch. If the bulbs can't be in order, then, they can't be in their original places, and they can't be in the place of the switch you turn on. There's only one place they can be...

I'll figure it out eventually...

OK, got it.

Switches
<A> <B> <C>
Lights
(A) (B) (C)

Let's say we switch on switch B. For arguements sake, it turns on Bulb A. That means that, as switch C cannot connect to bulb C, it connect to bulb B, and switch A to bulb C.

If B turns on C, it's the same thing, reversed.

However, this depends on the bulbs not being able to connect to their corrosponding number. If it's not like that...I'm screwed.

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
^Well, they actually could be to their corresponding switch, and then the other two flipped around. So, you're wrong.

You guys haven't gotten the key figure yet. Search my post, it's there.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Switch a: YOu turn it on. Thirty minutes later you turn it off. The bulb is hot.
Switch B: You turn it on after you turned off switch A
Switch C: Stays of

Warm Bulb: Switch A
Active bulb: Switch B
Off bulb: Switch C

D

Deleted member 36435

Uhhh you turn the switches on and see what light turns on when you hit the switch

Santuary

Puddle IS right!! Domonic PM'd me the answer. Ask him if you don't believe.

Now i'll give it a shot.
I'd say this is pretty simple too.

There's a really short man (about 22cm tall)
He lives in flat, on the top floor.
Every day, when he comes home from work in the evening, he takes the elivator to the third floor, then he takes the stairs the rest of the way until he gets to his floor.
When its raining outside, he takes the elivator all the way up to the top floor.
Why?

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
How many floors are in this building? Or is that irrelevant of the answer?

Santuary

It doesn't have anything to do with how many floors there are (Still, lets just say there are about 12 floors)

I'll give a hint if no one gets it

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Puddle IS right!! Domonic PM'd me the answer. Ask him if you don't believe.

Now i'll give it a shot.
I'd say this is pretty simple too.

There's a really short man (about 22cm tall)
He lives in flat, on the top floor.
Every day, when he comes home from work in the evening, he takes the elivator to the third floor, then he takes the stairs the rest of the way until he gets to his floor.
When its raining outside, he takes the elivator all the way up to the top floor.
Why?

I know I'm right. I'm always right! AHA ... exept when I'm wrong ofcourse

Is it because he left the window open in his appartment and thus its raining in?

satan_claus

ok let me try one, i don't know if this ones hard but i like this thread and want to keep it going.so here it goes:

A guys drives a guy car into a hotel and pays the owner, then drives off.
Why did he do it?

P.S. theres only one answer to this.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Really, he crashed into the hotel. When you said "drives into", you literally mean he drives his car through the wall and into the hotel. He pays the owner for the damage done, then leaves.

satan_claus

Really, he crashed into the hotel. When you said "drives into", you literally mean he drives his car through the wall and into the hotel. He pays the owner for the damage done, then leaves.

My bad, let me reword that. "a guy drives in to a hotel parking lot. and he pays the owner and drives off." okay is that better?

P.S.S. deeman is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back