• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Miles From Tomorrowland creator hopes someday his show will appear in Kingdom Hearts! :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricier

Hi Everyone,

I'm truly sorry that I did not share this earlier, but several months go, Miles From Tomorrowland/Mission Force One (they are the same show, the latter being the rebranded name of season 3) creator Sascha Paladino personally tweeted to me that "hopefully someday" his show will make it into Kingdom Hearts! :) https://twitter.com/saschapaladino/status/972982698330398720

For those who do not know, the show is about a family in space, 536 years into the future, who got on missions for The Tomorrowland Transit Authority, who govern and therefore connect and protect the galaxy. These missions result in cognitive and poignant growth for the series' protagonist, Miles Callisto, who uses the skills of his blast board among other gadgets and his ability to quick think and find creative solutions to problems, as he meets aliens, robots and fellow humans, and discovers many other planets and secrets of the universe that all cumulate into blastastic adventures! :)

Even though it just ended, I HIGHLY recommend this show! Its one of my favourite TV shows of all time; despite it being Disney Junior, it clever intellect and kinds of situations it gets into has it feel more like its Disney Channel, and or even Disney XD. Unlike most other Disney Junior shows, the series has aa strong overall set up and character arc that culminate very well into where it's overall story is going without feeling that predictable or forced :) Along with Sofia the First and Elena of Avalor, and even The Lion Guard, it truly feels like a Pixar made=e TV show from the amount of quality, effort, creativity and authenticity that they put into it! :) Aside from the fact that it truly saved my life by helping me put things in order with what it truly is and who I truly am, it is actually very entertaining (the most fun that I've had watching a show, and quite truly pretty much anywhere in a REALLY long time, and that says a lot, as I do NOT like Star Wars, nor am a big fan of outer space), very well written, and just very well executed :)

As such, the show presents a lot of gameplay, particularly mini game, opportunities for Kingdom Hearts. The have these big robot suits called Exo-Flex Suits that are kinda like thee Hulkbuster Armour, and would be good for lifting heavy things, among other stuff like fighting. One episode I recently saw, Building Day, had them build these very creative land vehicles which would be very fun to do :) Plus, it would be a lot of fun to fly on Miles' pet robo ostrich M.E.R.C., let alone his blast board and actually be able to fly around in space with their Buzz Lightyear-esque jet packs! :)

What do you guys think? Would you want Miles and other Disney union shows ikea Sofia the First, Elena of Avalor, Sheriff Callie's Wild West, Goldie & Bear, Puppy Dog Pals and of course The Lion Guard to show up in Kingdom Hearts? I think all of them would fit unbugnaleivably well and would add on A LOT to new thing to the series :)

Last edited:

reimeille

Huh! I've never actually seen much of any Disney Junior (or whatever its called) shows since I was actually in their target audience myself, but I notice a lot of these shows are cute and really well done. They're not just reskinned learning shows and have cute characters, world design, and other interesting content. I'm not sure if these shows exist in Japan (which would cause extra hesitance) but again, these shows are so nice in concept that I actually think if Square's willing to take the time to consider it, that they wouldn't be a bad idea! I don't think any of them would become worlds unless it was a larger, generalised world (like Disney Town) but things like keyblades, summons, minigames, etc. don't seem that complicated.

If you think about it, it also provides the opportunity to market harder to a younger audience on top of the larger one it already does (in the Wesr). Kids already like games with cute Disney characters (heck, that's how many of us picked up the game when WE were kids), having content from their favorite show could only help.

And, as a Disneyland local and Tomorrowland fan, I would kill for anything related :p My favorite area of the park!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I mean...I don't watch much Disney Junior stuff. I'm not in their demographic and it doesn't appeal to me. Kudos for enjoying those shows, though!

Elena of Avalor has probably been thinly thing I'd be able to really imagine in KH. If they ever actively aimed to market to a very young audience, I could see them having something that combines all of the more popular Junior properties into a small location.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
We need a spin-off game where all the Disney worlds are tv based.

Last edited:

sephydark

Awards
I've never seen Miles from Tomorrowland (like the other commenters, I don't really watch Disney Junior shows), but it's always really nice to see creators for Disney properties acknowledge Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back