• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mild blood.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud and ninja

On the back of the kh2 case where it describes the rateing it says "Mild Blood".I dont remeber seing blood throughout the hole game so this puzzels me.Any ideas.Sorry if theres been a thread like this before

SH_Brat

Lol. It took me forever to figure out where the blood was. It finally occured to me when I was playing the PotC World over again a couple of days ago. Remember what Will had to do in order to break the cruse? It was the blood that came from his and Elisabeths hands. I guess I didn't notice before 'cause I knew the story and that didn't seem strange to me, but yeah that's the blood. I don't know if the hydra counts since it was just some green kidish fakeness, but techincally that counts too.

cloud and ninja

SH_Brat said:
Lol. It took me forever to figure out where the blood was. It finally occured to me when I was playing the PotC World over again a couple of days ago. Remember what Will had to do in order to break the cruse? It was the blood that came from his and Elisabeths hands. I guess I didn't notice before 'cause I knew the story and that didn't seem strange to me, but yeah that's the blood. I don't know if the hydra counts since it was just some green kidish fakeness, but techincally that counts too.
you right.and honestly i remember ths about 5 mins after i made this thread.thank you.and i guess that is mild.and the hydra shouldn,t count because as you said its not really blood.but it could be classified as gore maybe.but just a little bit of blood like that shouldnt make it e10 .most little kids get little scrapes that make them bleed.that amount of blood was like the amount you scrpe your knee and get.

cloud and ninja

SH_Brat said:
you right.and honestly i remember ths about 5 mins after i made this thread.thank you.and i guess that is mild.and the hydra shouldn,t count because as you said its not really blood.but it could be classified as gore maybe.but just a little bit of blood like that shouldnt make it e10 .most little kids get little scrapes that make them bleed.that amount of blood was like the amount you scrpe your knee and get.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
The blood came from the PotC world (the blood from the coin and killing the pirates) and from the hydra.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...There's no blood in the Hydra fight, despite popular belief. There's only the blood on the last cursed coin at PotC.

T

Tyler Durden

funny:

Everyone spazzed when we found out that they changed the blood from the hydra to smoke when you battle, yet when Herc fights it there's still the blood

Explain that, ESRB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back