• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Might not mean anything but just look a clue or not!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think?

• yeah it is a clue cool here's a rep point !

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • cool............

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • It's doesn't mean anything.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Don't know where to put this in kh or kh2 section but remember in sora's awakening with selphie,tidus,wakka maybe in bhk's awakening it will be his three friends or just look at this in the game i told them
you want to see rare sights,​
you want to be number one,​
You're afraid of getting old.​
Says the mysterious voice Your adventure begins at dawn as long as the sun is shining,your journey should be a pleasent one. Isn't it a coincidence in com riku takes the road to dawn? Here's another one!
You want to see rare sights,​
You're afraid of being different,​
you like to collect things​
your adventure begins at the dead at night (darkness) your road won't be easy but a raising sun awaits you journey's end. Another one
You want broaden your horizens.​
you're afraid of being indecisive.​
you want freindship.​
your adventure begins at midday keep a steady pace and you'll come through fine. Hey could this be telling us something about there roads in the crossroad maybe a coincicedence well i know square enix made this game kh to see if people liked it and weren't sure to make a sequel but what if they looked back at kh I know com wasn't thought of when they were making kh2 but maybe what do you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) There were more choosing in a different way but those are the same ones also sora, bhk, don't know about mickey anyway he went to the road of dawn with riku but mickey isn't with riku maybe they went seperate to other worlds maybe.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hey, that makes some sence! I never really made the connection between Riku's "Road to dawn" and the "Road to dawn" you got by choosing certain things at the beggining...

Wow... that's kind of cool. I'm not sure if it's a clue or not, we'll just have to wait and see, kudos on making the connection :D

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Thanks anyone else midday , darknesss, bhk ,sora , mickey came with riku but no sight of riku with him hmmm!

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Okay when i realized about it while playing kh afterwards com when the voice wants to know about you maybe it's like a prediction of what might happen to that person but i'm not trying to get that deep in the theory?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
uh its just how hard you want the game to be in normal or expert...there is no clue...

yall are taking these stupid clues farther than it really is...just chill

sorixed

Dattebayo!
DaDides said:
uh its just how hard you want the game to be in normal or expert...there is no clue...

yall are taking these stupid clues farther than it really is...just chill
by the way cool sigs but uh ................. how would you know about the clue :rolleyes: Read my post right i already know it determines which level i said it sounded like coincidence didn't i :rolleyes: .

Last edited:

DarkKeira16

The things u choose at the beggining helps decide how fast u level up.Choose all the ones at the top,u will level up fast,choose all the ones in the middle,u will level up at normal speed,choose the ones at the bottom,u will level up slowly.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
DarkKeira16 said:
The things u choose at the beggining helps decide how fast u level up.Choose all the ones at the top,u will level up fast,choose all the ones in the middle,u will level up at normal speed,choose the ones at the bottom,u will level up slowly.
I know that it's just what the mysterious voice said that sounded like a coincidence geez................ read my post atleast it sounded like a connection rather than some theories . Thanks for the cheat code.................................. p.s. dadides why don't you just chill off obbsessing g-unit just chilll.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Well i wanted to post this because riku took the road to dawn and he wants to go to light so he picked dawn it could be a coincidence or not at what the voice said. Ussually what the voice said means something but this detects the lvl of the game anyway so don't flame saying that's stupid you're thinking too deep i was seeing what people thought of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back