• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{+Midgard+} [A Final Fantasy based Rp]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
beginningr1c1ok4.jpg

+STORY+

For the world of Midgard, it has been one thousand years since gods, humans and demons were at war. The war grounded to a stalemate, and so an uneasy truce was agreed upon by all. During this time of long, troubled peace, humanity eventually turned their back on history and became vain and greedy. Signs of the gods’ and demons’ anger at this behavior appeared in the form of earthquakes, tidal waves and wild animal attacks throughout Midgard. As prophecies of a second war spread, so do stories about mysterious items called ''Fabula Nova Crystalis, or Crystals" which are believed to be responsible for preserving Midgard’s millenium of peace. Fervent rumors also spread that these Crystals grant great power to those who possess them. Whether for good or for evil, some have seeked out these Crystal pieces and now want to control the fate of all Midgard...

>>This RP is based on Final Fantasy and the online game: Oceania Ragnarok. The plot does not follow the story of Final fantasy XIII, though the plot setting may somewhat be similar.

Rules:
- NO Godmodding Or Power-playing
- You MUST be LITERATE AND DESCRIPTIVE
-Do not over use OOC's
- No spamming this in thread( will ask a Mod if it gets out of hand)
- Posts must be at least 6 sentences. AT LEAST.
- No killing off other characters [Unless you have the players permission]
- If you read the rules put "Fabula Nova Crystallis" in your post.
- Do not stray off the Story, and be sure to stay on Topic!!
- Have fun!!!

Template:

Username:
Name in RP:
Job Class:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Power:[Only 3 at start]
Techniques/Attacks:
Limit:[Only 1]
Personality:
Bio:[2 paragraphs]

+Characters+

-Kazurith 'Kari' Silveresta -- My Character
-Spot 2
-Spot 3
-Spot 4
-Spot 5

+Villains+

-Spot 1
-Spot 2
-Spot 3
-Spot 4
-Spot 5

/!\ If not many people join, you may be allowed to have 2 characters/!\
[Main pic used by IRO wallpapers. original credit to it's creator]

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
OOC: Hmmm...this could be fun. Fabula Nova Crystallis...did I spell it right?

Username: Tobuoi
Name in RP: Effie Pan
Job Class: Oh, gee...I'm gonna have to go with thief. However, she also knows a bit of geomancy, if that's alright...
Appearance: Effie is of short stature, standing at only 5'0". Her hair is short and blonde, falling no farther than her chin. Her eyes are a deep blue color and her face is spattered with freckles. She wears a white, button-up blouse under a dark red corsette, as well as a black, pleated skirt. Around her hips, Effie wears a thick, black belt where her two daggers are fastened and sheathed, on opposite hips. On her legs, she wears dark grey, thigh-high leggings, and a small, black leather sheath for her knife. Her boots are black, large, and bulky, with an array of fastened buckles. On Effie's hands, she wears simple, black gloves.
Weapon: Effie carries the weapons of a theif: two long daggers and a small knife. Her daggers almost resemble a sort of small katana...
Power: Water
Techniques/Attacks: Steal, Mug, and Gaia
Limit: Red Speed-The attacker uses their speed and agility to land several swift attacks on the enemy/ies
Personality: Effie is independent, courageous, and outgoing to boot. She's a generally friendly person, but she has been known to have her bad moments of moodiness, as well as a raging jealousy streak. However, when it comes down to it, Effie knows when to be serious and she'll get the job done in perhaps the most efficient way possible. She's also incredibly persuasive...when she decides that she wants something out of a person, she'll get it.
Bio: Effie grew up in one of the bigger cities of Midgard. She was raised an orphan and lives her life like most thieves do. She is quite content with this way of life and finds it rather exciting. She loves her city and despite her history of sticky fingers, is truly devouted to a good number of people who live there, as they have all helped Effie along in some way or another.
Lately, however, bad things have been happening in the city, as well as all over Midgard. The city's people have grown angery and have begun talking about taking their vengeance out on the gods. This both excites and conerns Effie. She knows that another war could be devastating, but it could also give her the chance to prove herself...

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'll join, just that I can't post my template at the moment. I'm about to go to school, and won't be back for some hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back