• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Middle Tier Ice Labyrinth Blocked Doors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HollowSCV

Awards
Hello I need some help. I missed one of the lucky emblems in the game. It's the one on the archway. I have finished the world and came back to the middle tier. After using airstep twice from the low tier to the middle tier area, the only way forward is the bridge with a hidden mickey on the left side. The two doors, left and right, are blocked by a wall of ice. I can't go past them and go back to the area with the archway emblem. Am i basically screwed?

LostArtist

Awards
there are two ice pillar elevators on the top tier, the one directly behind the transportation orb, and the one across it in the middle section of the top tier. Both of them together let you access all the needed areas of the labyrinth.

HollowSCV

Awards
I edited this comment but unsure, but thank you again for your help.

Last edited:

LostArtist

Awards
yup, right as you enter, just like the other elevator across you in the middle of the top tier

Back