• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Middle School (Story)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I know it's stupid and a little weird, but I'm bored. Read it.

ONE

Ryan Lester was innocently eating lunch. A thin bologna sandwich with a Red Delicious apple and a pudding cup for dessert.
John Papyrus, an overweight seventh grader just happened to be sitting at the same table. He was removed from his friends because of starting a food fight the previous day. The teachers said, "He wants to show off to his friends." Which was half-true, but he didn't need to considering he's big, mean, and will personally beat you up.
Ryan was the complete opposite of John. Ryan was skinny, John was fat. Ryan was smart, John was stupid. Ryan was short, John was tall. Of course they aren't exactly best friends. Anymore.
Two years ago, when John was in fifth grade and Ryan was in fourth, John got in a fight, which wasn't exactly the rarest thing to happen. Ryan, who wanted to stop it got in John's way, and took the beating to Ryan instead of the helpless second grader. Ryan had a huge black eye, and bruises over his arms and legs. John was suspended for a week, and they became enemies for life.

After school and recess are the most common places that fights occur. Normally because teachers aren't constantly watching and complaining at you.
John's infamous fight was when he was in sixth grade. A fifth grader called him fat, stupid, and retarded (which of course was true) and of course, John didn't consider Sister Pauline was standing right by him. The fifth grader had a minor fracture in his leg, and of course, oodles of bruises. It was the most talked about thing in that year.
Ryan was in the parking lot, at the exact same spot where the infamous fight happened. He wasn't being beat up, he was waiting for his ride. About twenty five minutes later, the black SUV showed up. His mom was in the front seat, and began to talk. "John Papyrus was caught smoking today."
Ryan was hardly suprised. "Um... What?"
"His friends stole cigarettes from the drug store across the street. The kid is going to juvie, and John is suspended for the semester."
John was pretty pissed. His mom was lecturing him for an hour, and he just didn't care. He sat there steamed, and while his mom talked, he exploded. "Would you shut up! I don't care if I smoke! It makes no difference to me! Or you! Why do you care?"
He stomped up to his room. John's room was a small room with a dark green wall. It contained a lumpy bed, a desk and a TV. He turned his TV to Comedy Cental and layed on his bed. "I hate her."

XXXXXXXX

tell me what u think.

UPDATE:chapter two added.

TWO

Three months later, John was put back in school. Ryan observed that he got fatter, and looked meaner. Not a good sign.
"That big bag of piss. I can't believe he came back." Said Greg. "I thought he was going to juvie for sure." Ryan looked at him. "But who do you think told on him? Whoever it is is going to get a beating..."
"Probaly Sammy." Replied Ryan. Sammy, a short girl in Ryan's grade was probaly the most hated girl in school. Let's say Greg was making fun of Mrs. Bratwurst behind her back. Sammy would be the one to tell the teacher, gain the teacher's trust, and get an A in that class. She would do this to almost every teacher.
So if John were to beat someone up in the near future, it would be Sammy.
"Yeah, easy for you to say. I think ever since John came back he's been glaring at me and Ryan. I don't want Ryan to get beat up, because I'm the one who told."

(chapter two end)

tell me what you think.

UPdATE: Chapter Three added

THREE

Ryan woke up at seven the next morning. It was cold. Really cold. Why was it so cold? He looked out his window. Snow. Lots of it. Ryan jumped down the stairs and turned on the TV. According to the news, It was a snow day.
The phone rang. It was Greg. "Did you hear? No school today!"
"Yeah! Do you want to come over?"
"Sure. I'll be over in ten."
John hung up the phone and turned the TV to cartoons.
"Huh?"
"On my way to your house, him and his gang were smoking in an alley. He saw me, and the rest is history."
"Aw crap. Do you need a band-aid, or something?"
"No. But John said something to me. 'Ryan's next'. But don't worry. He probaly was bluffing."
"I don't think he was bluffing." Said Ryan. "When John says he's going to beat someone up--he means it. Remeber that fight when I was in fourth grade? Should I tell a teacher?''
"Hell, no! Adults make the situation worse. And if you do, John will beat you up again. Just avoid John tommorow, and you won't have to deal with him until the weekend is over."
"I guess you're right." Ryan sighed. "Let's not talk about that. Do you want to make a snowman or something?"
"Sure."
Unfortunately, snow days don't last forever. Ryan was thinking about faking a sick day. I mean, if that's what happened to Greg, then Ryan really wouldn't want to deal with John. But he can't run forever. If he were to fake a sick day, then he's have to deal with John on Monday. He could pretend he had a life threatening disease, but eventually he would come back to school. So he might as well get it over with.
The next was actually pretty normal. At lunch, Ryan didn't get beat up. Someone else did. Sammy. Nobody tried to stop John, either. He just chucked away at her. Somehow he probaly found out that Sammy told on John instead of Ryan. Soon, a teacher found out and John got in big trouble. But how did he find out that Sammy told on him instead of Ryan? But Ryan didn't care much. He didn't get beat up. Not his problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back