• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

micky mouse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladespower#5

on kingdom hearts 2 i was on the hercules level and i died and then a screen came up that i have never seen before and it said either it's all over or i'm not giving up and i pressed i'm not giving up and then micky mouse came in and i got to be him has that happened to any of you before?because it's wicked and if the drive gauge gets full you can revive sora or if micky dies you go back to being sora cool huh?:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Gagne387

Website
www.myspace.com
I had a few battles were it came in use. One of which it let me use it like 5 times in one battle which im still not sure if that was a glitch when it happened.

keybladespower#5

It's happened on quite a few for me:
Xaldin
Door Heartless in Beast's Castle
Cerberus
Xemnas in armor - 1st
And I'm not sure, but I THINK the big Heartless in Beast's Castle

I know it happened to me on cerberus and the big heartsless in beast's castle and now it's just making me want to die i'm never having auron in my party again he always uses cure spell on me when i want to die!:cursing: :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back