• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

micky help me kill xaldin 0-o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I never got to play as Mickey because I never died :( I was always like so many levels higher than the battle level... I wish I could've died though. On the Cerberus battle I just stood there so that I could die but he did like NO damage to me and Auron just kept healing me so I gave up on dying....

Pyro

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
you just said you dont want to argue with anyone, and then you called me a smart mcasshole? lol

also, "respect" does not mean just putting "no offense" at the end of every sentence. you cant say "f*** you" to somebody and then just say "no offense" afterwards. if you dont mean any offense, then dont say anything offensive noob.

hey man chill fede didn't mean to be that offensive like your example.....and since ppl already told luckysora many already knew about or not. she probably didn't want to spoil so don't be ppl she didn't know till now. oh i kinda knew you can play as mickey but didn't know which battle you can play as him till i died on that battle with xaldin. even though i spoiled myself did knowing change tha story no so why not know about it?
oh and luckysora ya kinda wanna look around for threads that could be wat you were gonna do so you don't make one like it and get disrespected like this again. just a warning cause i hate it when ppl don't think b4 they speak and disrespecting others. guess there no reason to keep this thread going now is there?

Last edited:

yuna:)

I never got to play as mickey cause I never died....the game was pretty easy, (almost finished ^^) but there were times that I almost died....
*replays game then dies so many times to play mickey*

Balkarzar

yo you'er very late like one year late(even thought it gas beed couple of months).
he only appears if you take down the first bar and if you'er not on the last bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back