• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

micky help me kill xaldin 0-o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well when i was fighting xaldin both me and my party member died -_- Yuh but the wired thing is the screen was whight not dark it said two words

Dont give up hope
this is the end....

so i click dont give up hope and mickey was there i was playing micky 0-o it was wired i never knew that you can do that cause i never die that much in there has it happend to enyone esle
:eek:

fede

mickey appears on certain boss battle, how can you not know that.(no offence). oh, and i think that you should start preparing for the things they're going to say in this thread because it's really worthless.(once again no offence)

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

fede said:
mickey appears on certain boss battle, how can you not know that.(no offence). oh, and i think that you should start preparing for the things they're going to say in this thread because it's really worthless.(once again no offence)
quit saying that you dont mean any offense. if you dont mean any offense, then you shouldn't be sayin any of this.

luckysora, yes, if you die while fighting certain bosses than you will recieve the option to play as king mickey. mickey is very powerful and fast, but unfortunately cannot defeat bosses. to beat the boss you will have to do it as sora.

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
quit saying that you dont mean any offense. if you dont mean any offense, then you shouldn't be sayin any of this.

luckysora, yes, if you die while fighting certain bosses than you will recieve the option to play as king mickey. mickey is very powerful and fast, but unfortunately cannot defeat bosses. to beat the boss you will have to do it as sora.
THx at least your nice

fede

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:

cause i'm trying to have some respect and try to not argue with no one. maybe your parents didn't tough you that yet smartass.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

fede said:
cause i'm trying to have some respect and try to not argue with no one. maybe your parents didn't tough you that yet smartass.
you just said you dont want to argue with anyone, and then you called me a smartass? lol

also, "respect" does not mean just putting "no offense" at the end of every sentence. you cant say "f*** you" to somebody and then just say "no offense" afterwards. if you dont mean any offense, then dont say anything offensive.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Yeah, s/he is SUCH a loser for not knowing details of a videogame before s/he plays it. </sarc>

Ya, that happened to me as well though. I knew you could fight as Mickey because my sister told me, but I'd forgotten about it till I was fighting Xaldin. Then I got the "I won't give up option", so it was like "Oh. Cool. XD" It's pretty neat, but Mickey's not THAT good. He's just cool because he lets you recover. :)

DLUSNL1

A friend of mine and i were playing together when we did Xaldin. Had to use Mickey twice. Got LUCKY that he showed up the second time. Sure, the odds were still in our favor for him to show up again but i dont have the best lucjk

pokeman54

it all depends on how rapidly you press the X button. the spears are nothing but a gimmick, and xaldins attacks are spaced out and cause low damage.

RikusGirl55

Man you guys really shouldn't make fun of luckysora just because she didn't know you could fight as mickey. It's not like the videogame box says "Hey! You get to fight as Mickey!" or anything. She may have just gotten the game. Unless you are KH obsessed and come to the forums constantly (like I do) and most of the people in this thread (apparently), you most likely wouldn't know. I tried to not spoil myself so much when the game first came out so I didn't even know about mickey til I fought Xaldin.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
RikusGirl55 said:
Man you guys really shouldn't make fun of luckysora just because she didn't know you could fight as mickey. It's not like the videogame box says "Hey! You get to fight as Mickey!" or anything. She may have just gotten the game. Unless you are KH obsessed and come to the forums constantly (like I do) and most of the people in this thread (apparently), you most likely wouldn't know. I tried to not spoil myself so much when the game first came out so I didn't even know about mickey til I fought Xaldin.
Respect. XD RG for the win.

B-rad 1

Don't worry luckysora im always on the forums and still did not know you could play as mickey. And i never would have known you could play as him until my cousin died on that door in beast castle. I actually felt proud i never played as mickey seeing i died twice in the game in parts that did not allow mickey. I died Once sadly at the kiddies in nightmare before christmas and once on xemnas final form. Damn why did the game have to be so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back