• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
To sora,
you might be wondering why riku is so tired now. Well its cause we joined Queer Eye and designing rooms is a hassle. Oh, and i need you to open a jar of mayonaise for me.

P.S. To Riku- GAY PRIDE

ShadowRoxas1907

On Destiny Islands getting ready to go to another
Dear Sora,
While you where sniffing paoupu leaves me and my servants have kidnapped Kairi and my son. If you ever want to see her again you must bring all the paoupu leaves you own or else I will make more and more children with her. Bring them to my Disney Castle! I will send Bale and Bent to pick you up in the rummy ship. So stop your sniffing or she gets the pleasure of birth over and over until she dies.

p.s. I was smoking and sniffing paoupu leaves when I wrote this.
p.s.s. um I forgot what to say.
p.s.s.s. Oh yeah hurry I'm out of paoupu leaves!!!!

Sora's letter-

Dear Mickey,
Go ahead and have Kairi I'd rather give up her than my presious paoupu leaves! Make as many babies as you want i don't care we did it plenty of times. ***k we already have 10 ****ing children. I'm threw with that hooker. I mean even Riku had his moments with her and he has 12 kids. -sniff paoupu leaves- besides I have everything I need right here!
p.s. -sniff-
p.s.s -smoke-
p.s.s.s. -does both-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back