• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Dear Sora,

The Disney Castle is in the middle of a huge crisis and we need your help, asap! I dont know how long we can hold out. Goofy is already KO'd and Donald is very low on energy. Please come here quickly and remove this lid from the pickle jar!!!! Thank you!

Sincerely - Mickey

P.S. I NEED A PICKLE WITH MY SANDWICH OR I WILL STARVE!

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
Dear Sora,
I regret to tell you I lost a poker game to Axel and now you must be his eternal slave....I'm a bit afraid because once he won he was muttering strange things and drooling on the poker chips......and ummm.....If I was you I would run as fast as I could....I wont tell you why yet....but Axel has made "plans" for you....oh yeah and Minnie baked you some muffins....but I ate them all......--Mickey

P.S. Dont feel bad about the muffins...they wouldnt fit in the bottle anyway

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
Dear Sora,
As I write I am very scared....I was trying to email you "the letter" but my email wont work because someone has cut the line to the power......oh god...they're in the castle....I have barred the door shut but I am afraid they will doubtless enter....so I must tell you before I die that the murderer is......**blood smudges covering name**

**Kairi after seeing the blood runs off**

Sora: Riku, where did you put the stain remover?
Riku: Oh, sorry I used it when I washed your clothes......here it is.....
Sora: You washed my clothes??? Wow, thats why they're so soft.....but you know Kairi is supposed to do my laundry.....
Riku: You want HER to do your laundry??? Look how much she shrunk her skirt.....thats why it was so tight......and it was VERY uncomfy yknow.....
Sora: You wore Kairis skirt????....What?
Riku:......Correction: I tried it on.........and...........only to protect you............
**Sora tries to remove stain on the paper**
Sora: ERGHHH...I still cant read it.....stupid Clorox....invented by Demyx....
Riku: Give it here.....
**licks paper**
Sora: The murderer is.........darnit Riku.....
Riku: What?
Sora: I told you not to kill the mouse yet.....

Last edited:

Sir_Auron

Dear Kairi-yes this is to Kairi, not you Sora, so beat it! She's my girl!
Hey Kairi, when did you get so hot? Last time I saw you, you looked like a little kid. But when I saw you at The World that Never Was, my jaw just dropped and my tail went up! Would ya maybe wanna come over to my place? Don't worry about Minnie, she's been taken care of, compliments of Pete and Maleficent. I'll have a dinner waiting for you tomorrow night and a nice comfy bed ready...
P.S. Tell Sora the deal I made with Maleficent was that in return for killing Minnie, I said that she could have Sora. Apparently Maleficent is very much attracted to Sora.

-King Mickey Mouse

O

Oberon

Dear Sora,

Sora, I need some food... I can't find minnie, she was either rapped, killed, or.... OH SHIT!! I gotta go!

skilled keyblada

Dear Sora,

I have Kairi's pregnancy test result back, she's pregnant alright. The kid MAY have big round ears, she's DEFINITLY with another guy. Sorry to break the news to you....buddy, see you around.

~Mickey.

the keywielder

Dear sora

Remember when you, donald, goofy,and Riku went into kingdom hearts me and kairi stayed behind.
Well i hate to be the bearer of bad news but kind of plan that.
You see, me and kairi have a thing for each other.
After we stayed behind we started to make out.
Boy i tell ya, she aint no amateur.
We was just about to get down to business then yall showed up.
Well i just wanted to tell u this.
P.S. Can u tell kairi to bring extra size comdoms when see come over tonight,just because i have a small dont mean ever thing is small,thanks.

sincerely yo mouse, King Mickey

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
dear sora,
hey...remember that door that led to the past? well, funny story,i was sleepwalking and went in the door, then i kind of killed pete, im not sure whats going to happen, but i think it means you'll never actaully see kairi.

p.s. the court future seeing guy said that becuase she never met you, kairi is going to be a leasbian, that may sound good, but aparently, she's going to bea butch, you know, the ones that act like guys. yeah... and your future may or may not involve pence, in one way or anotherr... yeah... also, if you could explain why killing pete cuased my to be working for microsoft instead of disney, id really apperciate it.

Kairi-is-Naminé

Dear Sora,

Namine screwed up again and erased all my memories, except for the one of you. theres this mouse here named Minnie and i dont know who the hell she is, even though she says she is my wife or something like that......Theres also this crazy duck and a stupid dog thing that can talk. Sora can u please come and help me cuz i have no idea where i am, or who any of these people are.

Sincerely,
Your friend.........whats my name again?

the organization

dear sora,
wee ummm........ we gota problem here. yeah..... umm..... i got drunk last night and umm..... i lost the keyblade........ the cornerstone of light is... broken witha screwdriver, a sword, a baseball bat, a christmas tree , and...dont tell donald but i killed his uncle. well...i was wondering if i cud comecrash a the island for a while cuz everythings in darkness.

sincelry(well maybe not)
the king

soras response
der king mickey,
sure you can come...and hang out untilthe castle is better

your friend,
sora
dear sora,
i apericiate everything u did. and....tell kairi that last night was great for me.

sincerly,
the king

Santuary

Dear Sora

YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE WHEN YOU GET HOME YOUNG MAN!!!!!! WONDERING OFF FOR 2 YEARS WITHOUT TELLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN YOU GET HOME, I'M GONNA GROUND YOU FOR 6 WEEKS, CUT YOUR ALLOWANCE, AND WHAT EVER ELSE IS NESACERY!!!!!!!!!!!

love mommy:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back