• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Dear Sora,
You put the wrong address on your magazine subscription card. they've been coming here.
P.S. This is a personal question, but why do you subscribe to Cosmo?

Ace_XV

Website
www.myspace.com
Dear Sora,

I sorta kinda knocked up Minnie and now I'm on the run. I knew I should have used a rubber. Anyway I'll keep in contact in case I need munny.

King Mickey

P.S. - Remembe, no glove no love. Keep those words close.

UserNames_R_Dumb

Twilight Town and when I say that I mean Philadelp
Website
www.rpginsider.spreebb.com
Dear Diary,

Yesturday Pluto riped out one of my pages out and put it in the bottle and threw it out to sea. I don't why he does that all the time, maybe cause he has something against papers. Oh how I miss Sora, I wanna do it him sooo bad, and riku too. Well nothing else good happens, except I'm turning more gay everytime. Well till next time diary.
~Mickey

Sora- Wow...I didn't know Micky was a homo.
Kairi- I did.
Riku- I knew he looked a little fruity...

Santuary

(Sora opens the letter to see a pare of eyes draw'n on at top. He reads on)

Dear Sora, Riku and Kairi

Look into my eyes. The eyes. The eyes. Not around the eyes. Dont look around the eyes. Look into the eyes. Your under! Ok, when you return to the room you will think you have just battled through Kingdom hearts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 etc, all the way to the end of the series. 3, 2, 1, your back in the room.

King_Mickey

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Sora,
Now that we may never see each other again I would like to tell you, that while you saved the universe, I ****** your mom.
~Mickey
PS. Your gonna be a big brother!

Sora: O.O
Riku: O.O
Kairi: HE TOLD ME I WAS HIS FIRST!

kthundercat

Dear Sora,

Queen Minne showed me that move you taught her while I was out with the organization, Purifying light. WHILE WE WERE MAKING MOUSY LOVE!!!!!!!! As soon as I get my keyblade back I'm gonna purify your lights buddy!!!!!!1

With love,
King Mickey

mikisearsrweird

hmm, what about

dear sora,

OMIGOD IT'S BEEN SO BORING SINCE YOU CLOSED THE DOOR TO LIGHT!!! i really just wanna leave home... Minney's back to being her old self (no sex for poor old me) and Donald and Goofy keep asking me I want a threesome. I might take them up on that offer if you don't hurry up and get me out of here...

mickey

ps. there's some wierd guys in armour who want to kill you. they all have to keyblades so good luck with that!!!

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Dear Sora,
I've got a great idea! Let's never release any info about KH3! We'll drive those people at KHInsider crazy! Soon they shall have nothing to do but make crazy theories and answer Ed-Man's polls!!!
from,
Mickey

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Dear Sora, do you want to play a game? Here's what happens if you lose. You'll be strung up by your neck, and stabbed a thousand times in your untouchable zone. The game is "Find the Paopu Fruit" Just look at Riku, Sora. I killed him an hour ago, know that I'm not lying. If you cannot find the Paopu Fruit in an hour, you lose. Time's running out.
Sincerely Jigsaw, I mean Mickey.

seb0910

869547600_l.jpg

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Dear Sora, Riku, and Kairi,
Now that we've finished this E10+ game, ready to go grab a few beers?

(this, of course, is the true reason they couldn't show the contents of the letter in the game)

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
Dear Sora,

Okay, so like, me and Minnie got into this HUGE fight last night. I was all like, your a waste of time and money! ans she was all like, your FACE is a waste of time and money, and i was all, Yer sisters a waste of time and money, and she was like, Yer mom wasn't. And i don't have a wife anymore and i'm homeless. do you like, think i could stay with you before i have to like, you know...be homeless? I would just totally die if i didn't get my shampoo or my nails done.

Micky.

Ps- yesterday kairi was trying to cheer me up and... well in nine months maybe you'll see what happens when you don't use protection.

^^ my lame attepmt at one of these.

Haruko

Dear Sora,

I am really mad at you for a number of reasons. Since I let you use my computer I now have tons and tons of spam in my inbox of things, that I didn't think were even possible or even existed. When minnie went on the computer she saw all the book marks and pages in history saying stuff like "girls of disney" etc., now she is very angry and refuses to talk to me. You better fix this Sora, or I will make you pay.

- King Mickey

P.s. I heard you have a reputation for this, seeing how Tron is angry with you too , for the same reasons.

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
Dear Sora,
Although you have done much for the worlds, the answer still stands....NO you cannot kill Goofy and Donald.....only trained exterminators can.......so you can stop sending us essays you wrote......oh yeah and I'm having to get a second job at the Pizza Hut because I invested everything I own in Elmo Incorporated and it went bankrupt.....turns out teens DONT like Elmo....who would have thought???!!!

Sooooo I guess I need to tell you whats really been going on.........look........I went back in time and tried to fix my life where it went wrong....but.....I messed up and accidentaly made it to where your twin brother Herbert was never born.....and I messed some other things up too......like your future.....yeah......lets just say your not marrying Kairi anymore.......mistakes were made.......and just because Axel isnt Kairi.....I'm sure you will get used to the change....and.......I think you get the idea......sorry I screwed up your past.......and future--Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back