• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Son of Sepheroth said:
Dear Sora
It was an exident you know that the drugs go to my heade men.....TO THE HEAD and i want to know why did you leve your boxers on my face?I have to wonder have you been puting eggs in your pants or something cause man it smells and

PS:Don't hate cause i did it with kairi before you did

ROFL ROFL.. No..................

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Dear Sora,
If you actually think this letter is from Mickey Mouse, GET OFF THE DRUGS. Seriously, Mickey ain't really. People who think they have visited other worlds need serious help. Ducks and dogs can't talk. Sora, you need some serious rehab.

BlaZinbritt11588

Ed-Man said:
Dear Sora,
We've decided what Kingdom Hearts 3 will be called. Whatever you do, don't let those people at the Kingdom Hearts Insider forums discover this! It will be Kingdom Hearts 3: The Quest for Seasalt Icecream!

lmao!!! hahaha!

Dear Sora,
This is King Mickey. I'm in Jail for having good looks on a saturday night. they say i need someone ugly to bail me out. are you busy?

Sincerely,
King Mickey (too hot for disney castle)

Santuary

Dear Sora

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

King_Mickey

Sora: What was the point of that?
Why did the king send a message.....
......wich just said it would self destruct?
How stupid!
Kairi: Ah..... Sora.
Sora: The king is soooooooo stupid!
Riku: Sora.
Sora: Was he on drugs or somthing?
Kairi & Riku: SORA!!!!!!
Sora: I mean, what a total mu........
(BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited:

Sephios

Dear Sora,

Listen, i am in a really scary place. I need ur help to get me out of here. Its wierd and theres this mouse in a pink dres that is shooting little shiny things at me. I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Talking dogs and pantless ducks are running around killing my friends. Plz stop them! ill give u my drugs and my wife if u stop these people.

Mickey

PS: I know what u did last summer.....

Tenshi_Aerith

Website
www.freewebs.com
Dear Sora,

HI!! BUDDY!!! GUESS WHAT!? Your comming with me! You know why!? YOU KNOW WHY!?!?! Cause....I have to tell you somthing very important my friend...somthing that will change your's, and Kairi's future together...I don't know how to break it too you but....I will Soon...OH K FINE! I'll ADMIT IT!!! I'M GAY!!! IN EVERY WAY!!! WHY DID YOU THINK I LOVE'D HANG WITH YOU!!!! AND I CAUGHT KAIRI AND RIKU IN THE GIRL'S BATHROOM!!!!! *ahem* anyways You busy this Saturday night? Cause....Minnie's busy and I could you someone like you....if you know what I mean *wink* *wink*

-King Mickey

P.S - YES I AM ON CRACK....No not the store bough kind.....YA THE GOOD STUFF!!!! You know the stuff they keep off the shelves unless you know what to say *wink*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora: What the--- 0.o

Riku: 0.o

Kairi: *on the floor eye's bleeding from reading*

agentscamp5

Dear Sora, Riku, and Kiari,

Minnie has been taken over by the heartless. She bitch-slapped me and took my keyblade and cut off my ears!!! Shes going to use the cornerstone of light to free these ancient keyblade wielders and destroy all the worlds. Come quickly to Disney Castle to stop her. I'd send Donald and Goofy but they are crying in the corner and smoking pot so you'll have to use a corridor of darkness. To use it, you must...no....no, stay away...ahhhhhh......

Love,
Mickey Mouse

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
Dear Sora,

I have some bad news, before i left i did something stupid, last night me an kairi went to a club, an we both got kinda drunk an won thing lead to another an i found her dead on my bed in the morning, i dont no wat happen, i guess she got me mad i ended up killing her, i'm sorry, but she shouldnt hav pissed me off, well im i still invited to the party this weekend....well i'm still going, see u next week

-Mickey

P.s AHHHHHHHHH.... i forgot wat i was going to say

samurai sora

ill actually b serious about this. it mite hav sed,"Seal the keyhole there so we can seal the keyblades away." THIS could lead to the thought of new keymasters

samurai sora

Yo Sora, Kairi, Riku, I need some help. I missed Daisy, Minnie, and Scrooge's birthdays so uh, u 3 need to get laid so I can make up. U guys still owe me so please do this!

BlaZinbritt11588

UserNames_R_Dumb said:
------------------
Dear Sora,
The results have finally came in. You are not the baby's father.

Sincerely,

"The Maury...err I mean "The Mickey Show"
------------------
Sora then kills Kairi and commits suicide.

LOL!! u guys r comming up with sum funny ones!

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Dear Sora,
Please hide me. I did something horrible last night. I'm afraid that the cops will soon be after me. Let me crash at Destiny Islands for awhile.

P.S. You don't have to worry about buying Donald a gift for his birthday.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Dear Sora, Man that was some party last night. Goofy chugged 23 beers before he fainted. The ambulance had to take him to the operating room where they actually pumped his stomach! I laughed so hard, I busted a gut and they had to give me Donald's (we will miss him dearly, or whatever) Too bad you guys weren't there. Everybody got real drunk (especially Goofy) and destroyed the Gummi Hanger. I woke up this morning on top of Pluto. For some reason, he was gasping for air. Gotta go, we're doing it again tonight! -Mickey
P.S. Riku's about to sipt in your hair.
Riku: *spits*
Sora:>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back