• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

Okay, I was just wondering what you guys' theories are on the fact that Mickey's Keyblade has the inverted colors of Sora's.

Does it mean that Sora is meant to guard one side of light while Mickey is the guardian of the other?

Maybe it doesn't really mean anything and I'm just an idiot.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i really dont know about this one, it could be what u said, guiarding different sides and stuff like that...but i think it could be that the reason for King Micky's keyblade to be different(shiny gold) is cuz he's the king the light!! i donno...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
god theory but i think that mickey ansd Soras keys are going to be used to shut Kingdom Hearts completely. remember 2ways to open a door which means 2 keys to close it in KH1 Sora closed the door to darkness and i guess Mickey is going to help shut the door to light i guess. i sound really stupid right now dont I ? lol

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think so. What does lol mean? and i'm NOT kidding! I'm ten and don't know!!!
does the letters stand for something? i'm not so sure what it meens!

P

Prince_of_Light

lol means laugh out loud ya newb. just kidding! :D

UnkownSora21 said:
god theory but i think that mickey ansd Soras keys are going to be used to shut Kingdom Hearts completely. remember 2ways to open a door which means 2 keys to close it in KH1 Sora closed the door to darkness and i guess Mickey is going to help shut the door to light i guess. i sound really stupid right now dont I ? lol

Then how come mickey fights the heartless in the KH2 trailers? (with the Keyblade, I might add)

Non-Existant One

Or it could just show how both keyblades are the opposite of one another but are still the same. Almost going back to those connection theories. Such as that no matter how far apart we are we are still connected stuff, and that even though were different we are still the same, and that he is Ansem and he is not Ansem stuff. But other than that its that way because it is. There are many reason why this could be, but we wont know the true answer just yet.

keepfarming

i just thought of something... if mickey had a key, why did he tell donald and goofy in his note at the beggining of kh1 to find someone with a key? it would be funny in kh1 if sora starts looking for keyholes and then is like "hey! someone already locked them!"

DragonRider1234

he told them to find THE key so maybe King Mickeys blade only seals the other half to Kingdom Hearts while Sora's seals all and the one half to Kingdom hearts.

wow..........so far this Mickey keyblade thread is the best so far. the others just stated whether or not Mickey's keyblade was light and blah blah blah.

The_Blindfolded

i dunno really what it is but nomura said there is a connection between their keylbades like there is a connection between soras black clothes and bhk's white clothes....

S King

Wow, and here's me thinking that Mickey's keyblade is from the other side of Kingdom Hearts (World of Darkness). Well, all your theories are making mine seem foolish.

sillypieman

Okay also I am confused what was mickey doing during all that time of the events in Kingdom hearts...and when did Riku and Mickey meet...and when did they get on the other side of the door or whatever.

H

heartwarrior

i think thats a pretty good thoeryor it could mean mickey gaurds another party like dark or twilight

KeybladeKid1127

It was made so the 2 keyblades could could close the door to darkness from the out and inside that is why mikey found his keyblade in the relam of darkness because one was kept on the inside and outsode of the door of darkness so to get to the point they are both keyblades of light.

Reverse Dragon

sillypieman said:
Okay, I was just wondering what you guys' theories are on the fact that Mickey's Keyblade has the inverted colors of Sora's.

Does it mean that Sora is meant to guard one side of light while Mickey is the guardian of the other?

Maybe it doesn't really mean anything and I'm just an idiot.

You're no idiot, your quite intelligent, or by my standards. (Asking questions shows intelligents as does taking comments without being rude)

Mickey's Keyblades is completely differant than Sora's. Its a Kingdom Key but "upgraded" or something. If you notice Sora's Kingdom Key has a Blue mickey head attached and Mickeys has a Gold one. So naturally they are differant! But only color (and maybe a few stats) wise... [In my opinion]

Also the reason the King told Donald and Goofy is one of two [in my Opinion once] 1) He didn't have a Keyblade or (the more sensiable one) 2) Mickey knew you needed one Keyblade on either side to Seal the Kingdom Hearts KEyhole and wanted Donald and Goofy to get the other master on the otherside so they could restore World Order and Galactic Peace. (sounds like a Ms. Universe pagent to me) Mickey wanted to restore Order and that was the only way to.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
sillypieman said:
Okay also I am confused what was mickey doing during all that time of the events in Kingdom hearts...and when did Riku and Mickey meet...and when did they get on the other side of the door or whatever.

There is an extra scene in Final Mix in which there is a voice saying that he got the "key for that side." The voice (being Mickey) was talking to Riku.

She Who Knows

Website
www.xanga.com
sillypieman said:
Heres my less then professional guess:

The reason Mickey didn't go and lock all the other worlds was because he had to go to Kingdom Hearts to hold back the darkness. But I don't know how to explain the gummi peices from alice in wonderland and the tarzan place and what - not T_T;

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I think it's just to show that Mickey has his own individual keyblade, and to show that his keyblade is not exacly the same as Sora's. Like you know when you go to the store and you buy a Green Power Ranger with a green laser and helmet, and your friend buys that same Green Ranger, except it has greem chest plate that glows, which is the same thing, with a different appearence. So, I think that's what Sora and Mickey's keyblade is like. It does the same thing, it just has a different metal plating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back