• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
King Mickey's Keyblade was Star Seeker, provided by Master Yen Sid. Birth by Sleep is before KH1 so Mickey did not have his Kingdom Key D up then. In the end of BbS he passes the MoM and turns into a Master of the Keyblade. In the beginning of KHII King Mickey arives into Twilight Town from the train that leads to Mysterious Tower (my theory: he returned Star Seekers keychain to Yen Sid [that went into Sora]).
In Re:Coded if you see correctly the part when he uses is Keyblade, they (Mickey, Donald and Goofy) are already on the Datascape, and what is Datascape? Its a Data fabrication of Jiminy's Journal of KH1. Summary: Mickey used is keyblade inside the journal from the time of KH1, he used the keyblade that he used during KH1. Hope it's clarified ;)

Roxas12

Who knows? Who cares? Being nitpicky about this stuff is pointless

There is absolutely no reason to be hostile. It was a simple question that I wanted clarification on. People don't post on these forums as much when people respond the way you did to their posts. My thread was a question I had, and it wasn't placed in the wrong section or anything.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
There is absolutely no reason to be hostile. It was a simple question that I wanted clarification on. People don't post on these forums as much when people respond the way you did to their posts. My thread was a question I had, and it wasn't placed in the wrong section or anything.

Eh, don't mind Hillboy too much, you get used to him. It's more bluntness than hostility

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Don't read my posts in an angry voice read it in a stoner hippie voice. Chill man, we're good

Gram

Banned
Awards
The star seeker isn't a keychain for mickey, it's an actual keyblade. The KKD and star seeker are two separate blades as far as mickey's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back