• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

DragonRider also point out, 1) Riku can use a keyblade and should have gotten a keyblade if he wasn't being posed by ansem. Ansem DOESN"T HAVE A KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) the road of twilight can be taken by anyone who is strong enough to follow it. Mickey just chose the road of twilight with riku because they are friends.

DragonRider1234

i never said he couldn't..............i said he didnt. besides the keyblade was destroyed when sora sacrificed himself. ansem created it out of the hearts of the princesses and it unlocks the truest darkness in all.

i wouldnt know 2 much about the road because i didnt finish CoM

Bleeding Bastard

hehe ..thanks..............anyways.. i dont think it matters how strong you are...riku chose to walk the twilight road because he is twilight...mickey went to study riku and the ability to be twilight..because its new to him.... kinda like how ansem studied darkness. i agree with darknetwork about the whole present thing too....

DragonRider1234

i believe their is no present. it is just a made up thing 2 explain the unexplained. kinda like the Roman/Greek gods (not sayin that there isnt gods. just sayin that in roman times ppl didnt know things so had 2 explain it in the only way they no how. there could be Zues and stuff.)

rikus_brother

Maybe you need the key to the present befor you get the key to light........ or vice-virsa? Idk its just another idea.

DragonRider1234

future???? when has the future ever been mentioned?? u mean present?? it might just be the heart chooses the key type. and maybe if that is true then Riku should have a keyblade but he doesnt so that cant be possible. im out of ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back