• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Dancer

If it in the past i wana know y Mickeys clothes aint the red pants that he had in Kh. and instead is this jacket that looks a hell of alot like the one he wears in kh2!!

Water Dancer

This is in the past, so this is when Mickey trained under Yen Sid. Yen Sid caught the battle going on and sent Mickey with the Star Seeker to settle it. Mickey fought but failed.The UEM then opened a portal and threw Mickey into it, which sent him into the realm of darkness. Mickey wandered and found the Key of the Worlds. He found the end of the portal and discovered Disney Castle( This why the portal at Disney Castle leads to Sunset Horizons) . Queen Minnie nursed him and they fell in love and married. Days pass and Mickey witnesses a meteor storm and discovered Gummi. Building a ship he traveled to Yen Sid, meeting Ansem. When he met Yen Sid, he returned Star Seeker and chatted with Yen Sid.Yen Sid tells him about the destruction of worlds. Mickey sends out for Goofy and Donald and tells them to find a 'key' to help him close the source of darkness, Kingdom Hearts. *Enter Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2* Sora fights against the ES. At the end of KHII, ES finds the UEM again and sends for Mickey, and Mickey sends for Sora and Riku and Kairi to fight UEM *This will start KH3*[/QUOTE]

If disney castle aint Mickeys home planet, then where is??

uLtIm4

i'm still kinda confused cuz i played kh2 but only got to the part where u fight axel 4 the 1st time (as roxas), so can sum1 tell me who yen sid IS?!

sepheroth1

the KH u see there is not the real KH, the real KH was locked by Sora nand the King. its gone, poof, plz ppl, look bk @ KH1, once locked only darkness may linger there, unless like xemnas, create an artificial KH as shown in KH2 and in the secret ending
That was the KH of one world. I speculate KH is each worlds heart which would make sence, since Xehanort was trying to acess the worlds heart in Radient Garden. And is which why there could be one in Kh2

also in Diz's reports he clearly states the realm of darkness time has no meaning. Meaning mickey could be there for tons of time, leave and never have aged a day and ended up back where he is supposed to be. So the whole idea of time has to be non-exastitant.

key_master_16

Website
www.sonicvelocity.piczo.com
He's probably gonna beat living daylights out the u.e.m.(a.k.a. the old guy).Wait a minuite it's Mickey Mouse he's going to get whipped lol:cursing: .Oh well it'll be fun to watch:thumbsup: .

Star Seeker

i'm still kinda confused cuz i played kh2 but only got to the part where u fight axel 4 the 1st time (as roxas), so can sum1 tell me who yen sid IS?!
Yen Sid is a powerful wizard who starts Sora off on his adventure and trained Mickey (Yen Sid is also Disney spelled backwards, in case you didn't know)

Last edited:

Water Dancer

I still think Maickeys home planet is Disney Castle. one reason is when u go into the libary in KH2 its got pictures of King Mickey's ancestors

Star Seeker

Well maybe he was sent off course when the stork brought him, or was attacked by heartless as a baby and Yen Sid rescued him.

I'm not being defensive, so don't think of it as an insult

swizzle

You are such a drag..
mickey found his key in the dark where kingdom hearts was in hte first kh ppl. this new kh must be in the future because as sora updates his kkingdom key, mickey mite have updated it too or sumthing to hte star seeker

swizzle

You are such a drag..
That was the KH of one world. I speculate KH is each worlds heart which would make sence, since Xehanort was trying to acess the worlds heart in Radient Garden. And is which why there could be one in Kh2

also in Diz's reports he clearly states the realm of darkness time has no meaning. Meaning mickey could be there for tons of time, leave and never have aged a day and ended up back where he is supposed to be. So the whole idea of time has to be non-exastitant.

i like your idea it has alot of facts lol:thumbup:

Water Dancer

Kingdom Hearts was a Door!!!!
THE DOOR TO DARKNESS... r u ppl even reading the whole thing?!
:thumbdown:
Oh god u bludy noob!!
If YOU actually played Kh1 u would know Kingdom Hearts is LIGHT and everything around it is Darkness!

A QUOTE from the game
Ansem: It is futile. The Keyblade alone cannot seal the door to darkness. Kingdom Hearts! Fill me... with the power of darkness...
[the doors start to open]
Ansem: Supreme darkness...
Sora: You're wrong. I know now, without a doubt. Kingdom Hearts... is LIGHT!

So next time you start critisizing others bout there theroies, SORT OUT UR OWN!!!! :cursing:

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
:thumbdown:
Oh god u bludy noob!!
If YOU actually played Kh1 u would know Kingdom Hearts is LIGHT and everything around it is Darkness!

A QUOTE from the game
Ansem: It is futile. The Keyblade alone cannot seal the door to darkness. Kingdom Hearts! Fill me... with the power of darkness...
[the doors start to open]
Ansem: Supreme darkness...
Sora: You're wrong. I know now, without a doubt. Kingdom Hearts... is LIGHT!

So next time you start critisizing others bout there theroies, SORT OUT UR OWN!!!!

lol good comeback!
play kh2 in sora's story:
Sora said, that The King and Riku were locked in the realm of darkness

when Sora and Co. were trying to close the Door, Goofy 1st spotted the Heatless, then Donald, Sora, and then the King smacked them hard with the IKK. :closedeyes:

EDIT: (i forgot to end this cuz my PC is freezing every 30 seconds) eventhough the light "destroyed" Ansem (my theory is that he comes bk) and when he called on KH darkness came out... the heart is made up of both drkns and lght but the real KH was made of darkness... Xemnas' was made of pure light Y? because the heartless are not involved in it so the heart is made up of light. also when it finally finished (never happened but it was the main plan) was that the power of the KH, would make them complete giving them a heart. *sigh* ok from this point forward i'll try not to get all pissy about it. ok so no more flaming kool? :)

Last edited:

Water Dancer

lol good comeback!
play kh2 in sora's story:
Sora said, that The King and Riku were locked in the realm of darkness

when Sora and Co. were trying to close the Door, Goofy 1st spotted the Heatless, then Donald, Sora, and then the King smacked them hard with the IKK.

EDIT: (i forgot to end this cuz my PC is freezing every 30 seconds) eventhough the light "destroyed" Ansem (my theory is that he comes bk) and when he called on KH darkness came out... the heart is made up of both drkns and lght but the real KH was made of darkness... Xemnas' was made of pure light Y? because the heartless are not involved in it so the heart is made up of light. also when it finally finished (never happened but it was the main plan) was that the power of the KH, would make them complete giving them a heart. *sigh* ok from this point forward i'll try not to get all pissy about it. ok so no more flaming kool? :)

Ahhh i see what you mean now. i get yea :thumbsup: soz bout spazing out at ya
thats a real detailed theroy u got there! nice
oh and i no what u mean bout freezing computers! i still got a windows 98!:thumbdown: LoL

Owaz

Honestly, I believe the new ex-secret video took place during the time Mickey was absent in Kingdom Hearts. Then somewhere during that time he witnessed the fight between the old man and the Keybladers, and went off to find the Dark Realm's Keyblade.

I've got more to say about this, but I think it deserves it own thread, so I'm off to make it. And hopefully it will end the whole mystery of whether or not the secret ending took place in the past or future.

Last edited:

Owaz

Alright, whoever keeps saying the secret video takes place in the future, you are wrong.

This is exactly what Tetsuya Nomura said, as quoted from the interview between him and KH2Ultimania.

"I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that."

There's your confirmation that it takes place in the past. Here's the link so you can check for yourself.

Kingdom Hearts 2 / 3 Final Mix || Kingdom Hearts Ultimania || More than Kingdom Hearts... || http://www.kh2.co.uk/ - http://www.kingdomhearts2.co.uk/ || Kingdom Hearts 2 News, Videos, MP3, Cheats, Walkthrough, Downloads, Images & More...

Owaz

Exactly what gets me wondering. Nomura already said the characters were new, and the scene was in the past.

So I don't see why people bother speculating whether or not it took place in the future or if the characters in it are people we know.

Star Seeker

Okay, about the whole clothes thing, remember that it takes place in the past. Mickey probably wasn't King yet and was still training under Yen Sid. My theory says that, read it on pg 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back