• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mickey's help??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

how come i never got 2 use king mickey yet and im alread at xemnas boss fight number 2

is it comin or is it on another difficulty level

PS im on easy mode and next is normal

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
He helped me twice. But i'm on Proud Mode.
Once I died on Cerberus.
Then, I died on Xaldin and he totally pwned Xaldin = D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Because the expert mode is called 'Proud Mode', or did you not read?

Everyone knows that you fight was King Mickey by dying, it's your own fault for not knowing

el enano

wtf y didnt anyone tell me that lol

wus proud mode
do u mean expert
where do ppl get proud mode from

you dumbass its PROUD MODE. its beginer, standard, and proud mode. you look like youve never started the game.

Twinblades

o god damn angry fags geez

and i was jp when i said y didnt anyon tell me bout playin as mickey
so shut da **** up

Stryder_sdc

yea, it is kinda pathetic putting someone down for calling it the wrong name, "oh god noooooo, he called proud mode expert mode, we must call him a dumbass so the KH Gods will grant us eternal happiness", get a life, if someone gets a name wrong, all you have to do is politelly correct them not act like a spoilt brat. and I think what he was asking was what bosses can you play as mickey not how do you.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
Well...you don't get the option in the last battle (except...I think in ONE part...but not sure on that)...but it's pretty much in boss battles...I don't have a list of which ones, though.

Proud = Expert, we're all going to die if we call it Expert. -dies-

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Notice how I show no signs of hostility or sarcasm in my post, yet he goes off on a swearing rant and calls me a 'gay fag nerd'?

We're all here because we like a fantasy game about a kid with a giant key that kills black things, okay, just being here, you give up the right to call anyone a 'gay fag', or a 'nerd'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back