• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xugoh

Mickey is not a summon, but you can play as Mickey if Sora's HP reaches 0. He will jump in and you get to control him and use him to recharge Sora's HP bar. This only seems to hapen in boss battles.

SORA619

Awards
FIRST THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY AS MICKEY IS IF SORA DIES. I THINK THIS IS A CODE BECAUSE IHAVE 100% COMPLETION OF THE GAME AND IT DIDN'T WORK

SORA619

Awards
FIRST THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY AS MICKEY IS IF SORA DIES. I THINK THIS IS A CODE BECAUSE IHAVE 100% COMPLETION OF THE GAME AND IT DIDN'T WORK :thumbdown:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Please don't double post. There is no code to have Mickey as a summon, only to play as him or have him in the party. That Mickey summon was a rumor, case closed.

Riku Fan1415

Very true. Playing as Mickey is not a code, but it doesn't work in every boss battle, only certain ones. I don't know which ones in particular, but two of them are against Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn in Beast's Castle (The Heartless in the Ballroom, not the dungeon) and against Xaldin in the Beast's Castle.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ya right! Mickey rocks tho. XD.....Well, A mickey sumon? did I read that right?lol.

Ven is in the Organization!!!!XD

Dexel

Beyond hope
There is no mickey summon,period. Although,if there was,it would be totally kickass.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Oh,Xaldin was a toughie. For some reason,I got Mickey FIVE TIMES IN A ROW. I was like: "WTF?" Anyone else gotten Mickey more than twice in the same battle?

EDIT: Darn,double post,sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back