• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora001

i heard that if you have 100% and go to timeless river and go to the new door you have to fight and yoy are abel to sumon mickey i will put what they said later

Sora001

compleat everything than go to te timeless river go intothe newly created door to the left help mickey fight some heartlessafter the fight he wll give you a kings charm it costs four bar of gaurd after this he says that you fight the ES like in kh2fm

ltwi13

yea, i saw things like this before, though i think it's only accessable with cheats.

because i also heard of someone who did all that and didn't get it.

i used to try and get it, but i gave up after a while.

man of oblivion

People were spreading rumors about a mickey summon when Kingdom Hearts 2 first came out, but it was all lies. I don't know if they added it in the final mix because i don't understand Japanese so why buy it. They could be talking about ARMAX codes or something to make it seem like you're playing with mickey, but I don't believe that he is a summon. Unless you count "I won't give up" as a summon.

Riku_The_Fallen

wow thats new to me, im thinking its a rumor because if it was posible there would be a vid about it on the net.

Chupacabra

I could be in Final Mix+ because the door to the ES fight really is in the disney Castle.. so that isn't a lie but you don't have to complete everything.
Probably just a rumour

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
It's not a cheat code. It was a rumor along with several others when KH2 was first released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back