• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Mickey was taking his Mark of Mastery during BBS. And yes, he did pass.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well this is just a guess, but to me it seems like the events in Epic Mickey might have been his MoM.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So your saying his test was the events of BBS, or something else?

Just that it took place during BBS. It's never been specifically said what his test was, but it's most definitely not smacking around balls of light. Here's the direct quote from the interview:

Additionally, there is only one master right now, and that’s the King. When did the King become a master?

Nomura: During Birth by Sleep, the King is in the middle of his Mark of Mastery exam. Therefore, by the time of Kingdom Hearts, he has become a Keyblade Master. Yen Sid is a retired master and he can proctor the Mark of Mastery exam. Thus, this time, he will administer the test to Sora and Riku.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
So, correct me if I am wrong but isn't Mickey a keyblade master? If so, what was his Mark exam test? Does anyone know?

~ we don't know just yet. all we know is that his master is yen sid. i guess we'll find out in the next few games. he has been handling a keyblade for over a decade now, so he may have already taken the masters' qualifying exam. they just haven't mentioned it yet.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So, correct me if I am wrong but isn't Mickey a keyblade master? If so, what was his Mark exam test? Does anyone know?

In the cutscenes at the end of one of the scenerios, most likely the credits for the final episode IIRC, the king is shown handing the star seeker to Yen Sid in his tower looking glum, only for Yen Sid to hand it back. This heavily implies that Mickey can now be considered a master, or at the very least is able to continue training.

(I just want to know why Mickey didn't choose Donald or Goofy to become wielders and perform the ceremony with them, rather than making them go on a quest to traverse town to find someone that Mickey somehow knew would inherit one)

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol you could'a just searched the secret recoded ending on youtube, yen sid says right in it that mickey is a master.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
lol you could'a just searched the secret recoded ending on youtube, yen sid says right in it that mickey is a master.

Well I doubt that he/she/whatever knew that the answer to his question was in the secret ending of re:Coded. Heck, he would've just been looking all over the place if he hadn't of asked us. xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
XD i know but usually by the time someone has joined here they've seen all those endings.

Gram

Banned
Awards
but to study a game wouldnt make it fun anymore ;3 it'd make it work~

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i think mickey is taking his mark of mastery exam during the events of BbS, especially since
1. he cant control his star shard
2. skip to 11:30 of this video, it looks like mickey is partaking in a test, maybe in his dreams

[video=youtube;mC5w0OkyrKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC5w0OkyrKg[/video]

also, by the end of the BbS story it seems that Mickey has gained control of his star shard (when he brings a floating ven and aqua home)
and then there ais a scene where mickey returns his keyblade to YenSid and YenSid decides to give it back to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back