• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mickey wont help sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

omni/riku

ok so ven terra and aqua can do all this neet keyblade wielder stuff. like have armor, and ride their keyblades. and im guessing all the keyblade wielders from this era can as well. since Eraqus has armor (on his chest like terra aqua and ven) and can probably ride it to and hey MX theres a high chance he can to. but in KH1 there are no keyblade wielders from this era to teach sora all the beast stuff right... EXCEPT MICKEY! so why didnt mickey teach sora all this stuff? and idk if mickey is a keyblade master but lets face it he might as well be. so does mickey get a cool little armor? more importantly WHY DIDNT HE TEACH SORA TO DO ALL THE BEAST STUFF? someone answer?

or will mickey just teach him in KH3? i hope he does bcuz compared to the wielders from this time, sora to me, looks like nothn.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Maybe Mickey doesn't know how? (I might be wrong, I don't look at all the pixels in all the scans or anything) In one of the trailers, looks like he's having trouble with some water. He might be newer to this game of Keyblading then we'd like to believe. If that's the case, then he just might not know HOW to do it.

Also, when could he have? In-between KH1 and 2 he was busy. He might be teaching Sora, which is how they pull off a tutorial to the game in KH3.

And then, he might want Sora to discover on his own. Gaining power on your own is much more rewarding then simply copying someone else.

stacyadams

It's almost like Star Wars.The jedi in episodes 1-3 have all kinds of crazy lightsabers and powers.Then theres 4-6 where luke,obi-wan and darth vader do nothing but fence with each other.

sleepbforbirth92

from wut i seen mickey seems to b new.. mayb all the events in bbs stopd his trainin short b4 he culd b come a tru master like MX and Eraqus or even hav the skills that Terra Aqua nd Ven hav

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The concept wasn't introduced until much later, installment wise anyway (though Terra, Aqua, and Ven were in clad during the Secret Ending, but I'm not sure if Nomura was just using that to hide their faces initially, or if he had a plan for it back then). Though, it'll probably be made canon as to why Sora and Riku couldn't armor up in KH and KH2 in the future (if there's a KH3).

Though, considering Mickey seems to be perhaps, wet behind the ears in comparison to how he is in KH and KH2, he probably was learning too. Though, considering he rushed to Ven's aide after Ven got clobbered by Vantias. I'm assuming Mickey knows a little something.

But anyway, he been busy hanging out in the darkness, he hadn't much time to help Sora.

omni/riku

there was wen goofy died at the 1000 heartless battle cuda taught him then. rite b4 xemnas cuda taught him then. and rite wen u first play as sora in kh2 wen mickey saves u cuda taught him then. and mickey has been alive for a long time ok! 10 YRS B4 KH1 AND KH1 AND 2!!!!!!! yea he had to have learned something. so wait thatd=s gota make mickey like lvl999. rite? point is he cudnt teach sora anything?

sora88

there was wen goofy died at the 1000 heartless battle cuda taught him then. rite b4 xemnas cuda taught him then. and rite wen u first play as sora in kh2 wen mickey saves u cuda taught him then. and mickey has been alive for a long time ok! 10 YRS B4 KH1 AND KH1 AND 2!!!!!!! yea he had to have learned something. so wait thatd=s gota make mickey like lvl999. rite? point is he cudnt teach sora anything?

When goofy died mickey was blind with rage-ish and it takes years to learn all the beast stuff not 5 mins

Chubbyzroxaz

and when we use mickey when our main chara Sora HP is zero --> died he couldn't use that stuff isn't it ??

Talys Alankil

I'd think that, Mickey having been trained by Yen Sid and not Eraqus, he might not have been taught that. Seems to me that the King only traveled between worlds when he discovered Gummi blocks and thus only used Gummi ships.

Prince Akio

Well Mickey wasn't exactly trained by Eraqus - he was trained by Yen Sid. I'm sure Mickey only knows the important skills to using the keyblade and didn't learn all the flashy stuff that the others knew. Besides, he had the Gummi Ships so why would he need to ride the keyblade? And finally, they were trying to stop the threat of darkness and Organization XIII...I don't think he had days or even months to teach Sora extra stuff, especially considering he probably didn't know all the flashy extra abilities the keyblade has.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards

He could not have taught him at any of those times.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well lets see, mickey was in the realm of darkness getting the keyblade and for something else, he was busy in KH2
i dont think had the time to teach him o_O

αsiя

space coke
I dont think in Mickey's mind he was thinking "shit I got to teach this boy or else he's gonna get his ass whooped" he knew Sora would be able to pull it off
Now that I think of it if Sora can kill the orginization (exception of Zexion, Lexuaes, and Vexen) without any training
and if TAV got all this training, they could killed the whole org fast as fuck

Pratiko

Awards
During KH1 Mickey was busy finding the IKK in the Dark Realm (most of the time), and KH2 was so easy that he thought: "oohh, what the hell..".
Dats it.

Jumpcolour

Well Mickey wasn't exactly trained by Eraqus - he was trained by Yen Sid. I'm sure Mickey only knows the important skills to using the keyblade and didn't learn all the flashy stuff that the others knew. Besides, he had the Gummi Ships so why would he need to ride the keyblade? And finally, they were trying to stop the threat of darkness and Organization XIII...I don't think he had days or even months to teach Sora extra stuff, especially considering he probably didn't know all the flashy extra abilities the keyblade has.

And basicly Yen Sid was a magician, not a keyblade wielder, so he probably didnt know much.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ok so ven terra and aqua can do all this neet keyblade wielder stuff. like have armor, and ride their keyblades. and im guessing all the keyblade wielders from this era can as well. since Eraqus has armor (on his chest like terra aqua and ven) and can probably ride it to and hey MX theres a high chance he can to. but in KH1 there are no keyblade wielders from this era to teach sora all the beast stuff right... EXCEPT MICKEY! so why didnt mickey teach sora all this stuff? and idk if mickey is a keyblade master but lets face it he might as well be. so does mickey get a cool little armor? more importantly WHY DIDNT HE TEACH SORA TO DO ALL THE BEAST STUFF? someone answer?

or will mickey just teach him in KH3? i hope he does bcuz compared to the wielders from this time, sora to me, looks like nothn.

Mickey never really had time. He didn't find out about Sora until a little after the DI were destroyed. And since the end of KH1, he's been hiding.

Name one time Mickey had the opportunity to teach Sora something properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back