• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mickey wont help sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Too much bad grammar. Someone translate.

Ven, Terra, and Aqua are very talented with the Keyblade, and have many abilities and other such things going for them which Sora does not. (For example: suits of armor, and riding on transformed Keyblades). I'm guessing every Keyblade Wielder of the Birth by Sleep era has these abilities as well, since Eraqus has armor pieces on his clothing too; perhaps even Master Xehanort and Vanitas have these powers.

But in Kingdom Hearts I, there are no remaining Keybearers from this time period to teach Sora, right? Except for King Mickey Mouse! So why didn't he teach Sora all this stuff? I don't know if Mickey is a Keyblade Master, but let's face it-- he might as well be. So does Mickey get a cool little suit of armor and a transformable, ridable Keyblde? And more importantly, why didn't he teach Sora how to do all the things Terra, Aqua, and Ventus can do?

Maybe Mickey will just teach Sora in Kingdom Hearts III. I hope so, because compared to the Apprentices, Sora looks like nothing.

Don't worry-- his question has been answered already anyway. Several times over, in fact. >_>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back