• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey Requirments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryder_sdc

So has anyone figured out the exact details about how to play as mickey, and has anyone been able to do it any where other than against cerberus and do you have a video?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
wel, you just make sora die, that's all (by being open to attack).
i haven't tried it in any other battle, except the demyx battle in which mickey DOESN'T come, but this is what you can do as mickey:
O--attack (powerful swinging attacks)
X--jump
SQUARE--shoot a ball of magic, the same one minnie does (you don't command minnie to do it, she just does when heartless are nearby) which depletes MP.
i forgot which button this is, i think triangle, but if you KEEP ON PRESSING IT rapidly, the drive meter increases. once the drive meter reaches MAX, you must find sora in the area and press triangle when near him. this revives him, and you must use sora to finish off the boss. you cannot finish off bosses with mickey, but you CAN deplete the enemy's HP to 1.

Stryder_sdc

so basically, your saying ANY time sora dies(well most times) mickey comes to the recue, i find that a little unbeleiveable, there must be a promt

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
no, not every time sora dies, and sorry i forgot to mention that. only in certain battles...but to find out which battles, i'll have to start a new game so it might take a teency bit of time...cause for testing things i'll start on the easiest mode.

Stryder_sdc

ah yes but i mean, it cant happen EVERY tim eyou die can it? there must be something special you must do? no? apart from the second option

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
the second options only appears in some certain battles like battling against Xaldin....you get to play as Mickey and as what Roxas99 says...yeah ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back