• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mickey keyblade master theory?? and some questions..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
ok so here is my fisrt official theory kinda..

so i was looking at the BBS video again and i saw mickey weidling the star seeker keyblade at the end
and i was wondering since that timeline was 10 years befor KH1 doesnt that make mickey a keyblade weilder for 10 years, shouldnt he be a master by the time KH1 happends??

also the star seeker, isnt it just a keychian from yen sid givin to mickey? or is it its own keyblade???

because it was givin to sora to dual weild..
soo.. how can you dual weild with just keychians?? dont you need another keyblade??

and if it is just a keychian shouldnt mickey have some sort of kingdom key to attach it too??
( it cant be his gold one because he found that during kh1)

-id also like to point out that RIKU hasnt got rid of all his darkness, twards the end of KH2 RIKU "gets rid" of his darkness from ATW's machine but after that he still uses moves that involve dark powers
such as (dark fira) and (dark shield)

so another theory is that ansem's darkness stilll sleeps in riku and some how that will make a coome back??? idk

discuss

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I would suspect Mickey of being a master by the time KH1 happens but don't know if he continued to wield the Keyblade after BBS happened. Think he would. Star Seeker not so sure about. A keychain creates another Keyblade when needed to dual-wield? Mickey didn't have the Inverse KK when BBS was going on, so it's sort of unknown what Key he was using, if any, before he started using Star Seeker.

As for Riku's darkness, it may be his own. The light of the machine should've expelled any trace of SoD from Riku's body. Though Xehanort making a comeback is very possible for KH3 as a complete being.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Mickey had a keyblade before KH1 and was considered a master in a way by then. During BBS he's more of an apprentice of Yen Sid. In KH1 he needed that other keyblade to seal KH shut.

Riku may not have completely gotten rid of his darkness, nor may he ever, but I doubt Ansem SoD is still inside of him. He was dealt with in CoM. His Darkness can rise again, but I don't think his demon will.

lobodehumo

And Riku hasn't gotten rid of his darkness, he still has it. He has both Light and Darkness within him. A bit more Light than Dark. At the end of CoM, Riku doesn't deny the Darkness within him, and also doesn't deny the Light. He chooses the road between. The Road to Dawn.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
And Riku hasn't gotten rid of his darkness, he still has it.

The inability to create a portal of darkness after Xehanort's Heartless' darkness was dispelled from his body proves otherwise. However, naturally he has darkness and light within his heart, just not large amounts of it.

terra92

if every thing said here is true than wouldnt that mean that sora has darkness in his heart as well because in KH1 he was transformed into a heartless, and in KH2 sometimes when he transformed he became dark and used powers similar to the heartless

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Of course Sora has some darkness in him. He isn't a princess of heart now is he? Most every person has darkness in them, it just doesn't always show.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
if every thing said here is true than wouldnt that mean that sora has darkness in his heart as well because in KH1 he was transformed into a heartless, and in KH2 sometimes when he transformed he became dark and used powers similar to the heartless

Sora does have darkness in his heart. Doesn't anti-form exist because Sora became a heartless?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's a reference to his transformation to a heartless; in fact it's the closest he'll every be to becoming one again. Using great power in excess (in this case Sora) leads a person closer and closer to darkness hence anti-form.

Veddix

Mickey was not the chosen one which is why he didn't have the KK which belongs to the chosen one.
Starseeker was just another keyblade used by someone who could weild one like Riku in KH2, TAV are proof of that.
Riku should have some darkness left like Sora's Anti-Form because he weilds a Keyblade MODELED after the dark blade Souleater and let's not forget how many Nobodies he took out at the end of KH2 before Sora could even move.
That's a badass with power for ya.
It's a tranistion really like the Baldwin brothers-
Riku=Dark(He's in Dawn so he can't fall completely to darkness)
Sora=Inbetween(The chosen new one with Anti-Form)
Kairi=Light(This is in NO way me saying she should have a keyblade,unless she becomes a badass hottie)

Last edited:

Unumus

Awards
riku still has the darkness inside him naturally he is inbetween light and dark hence his keyblade road to dawn a mix of light and dark

Aria

braver by the minute
Riku still has darkness in him, everyone who's not a PoH has some darkness in them, most just have a small amount of darkness in them. I'm guessing Mickey would be a master by the time KH1 happened.

Veddix

I think were all trying to say that Riku has ENOUGH darKness in him to be able to control and be outside the normal Light Dark ratio which is what makes him badass and not just some pedestrian with no power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back