• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey gone Jedi. Donald gone Sith. Goofy gone..silly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
o_O....Oh yeah, Keyblades are out, Light Sabers are in. Now Mickey can go battle Xemnas. lol Donald just looks plain crazy and Goofy...Well I can't see him, but I bet he looks pretty weird too. o_O

Rix

:)
Awards
haha! Stitch as Yoda? I have always thoght that Mickey would make a great Yoda..

A

Azrael

Mickey is so the Yoda of Kingdom Hearts, Goofy is def. Jar Jar while Riku is more of the Sith lol due to his experience with darkness

blader94

that is sweet but kairi can't be princess leia because that would mean that sora and her are brother and sister now that would be weird

Charlie K

Back in Business
Lmfao, I have an assignment today, and I was in a bad mood, but that, THAT made my day.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
i'd like to see a movie about that...

in a galaxy far far away where the heart contains the memories and people dont have to eat the keyblade master sora rebuilds the kh temple and mickey is the head of the keyblade council riku scouts for new recruits and kairi leads her people back to prosperity in RG...
hows that for a movie

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
that is sweet but kairi can't be princess leia because that would mean that sora and her are brother and sister now that would be weird

Kairi would have to be Mara Jade( Luke's sexy wife in the books). Both have red hair and are hot.

A

Azrael

Sora: Uhhhh? Okay where are?
Donald: Don't know?
Goofy:Gawrsh, looks kinda funny. Hey look guys
*Clonetroopers fighting Droids*
Sora: Cool!
Donald: I don't think we're in Radiant Garden anymore
Goofy: Must be a new world! Ahyuck!
Sora: Let's go and kill those robots! Those soldiers need our help
Donald: Sora???
*Sora runs down with Keyblade and attacks Droids*