• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMatt

So are they gonna make a mickey game because mickey has been in all kingdom hearts game and I feel they should his part in kingdom hearts and what he was doing that was important. (And if theres a thread about this I'm sorry I couldn't find it please don't flame for it.)

Radon

mofo
Apparently thats what Coded is supposed to explain so that would just make the game pointless. I'd rather the mystery game be after Coded or in the 9 year gap.

TeamMatt

Apparently thats what Coded is supposed to explain so that would just make the game pointless. I'd rather the mystery game be after Coded or in the 9 year gap.
That's so dumb coded...huh whatever as long as BBS is coming that's all that matters.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Gooooo Mickey ! Of course they're gonna make a Game about Mickey.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If King Mickey does something out-of-sync or totally not covered by the existing games, or interviews, novels or manga, then he'll get a game. Otherwise, no.

αsiя

space coke
I hope there isnt a game about Mickey
It's just an excuse to make another game when it's not really worth it

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I hope there isnt a game about Mickey
It's just an excuse to make another game when it's not really worth it
how can you be sure when you dont know mickey's story =/
we'll probably know alittle about it in Birth By Sleep

Oathkeeper512

[Gooooo Mickey ! Of course they're gonna make a Game about Mickey.]
Sorry, to burst your bubble but there will most likely be no Mickey game. I want them to make one as much as everybody else, but the truth of the matter is it just wouldnt sell. There's been lots of side games coming out in the last few years, and to be honest i think everybody wants them to come out with KH3 before hell freezes over. If they make a Mickey game that'll add 2 years onto the time wed hafta wait for KH3 and the game would lose a big audience.

jdgjordan

Sorry, to burst your bubble but there will most likely be no Mickey game. I want them to make one as much as everybody else, but the truth of the matter is it just wouldnt sell. There's been lots of side games coming out in the last few years, and to be honest i think everybody wants them to come out with KH3 before hell freezes over. If they make a Mickey game that'll add 2 years onto the time wed hafta wait for KH3 and the game would lose a big audience.[/quote]

o please you relly think they will lose fans. thats like saying final fantasy does not come out with a main (number tittel) game they just do side games for a few years. if any thing a mickey game will rise there fans audience kh has such a big audience i think its going to stay that way no matter how many games they come out before 3.

o and i would love a mickey game like mabey what he did during kh1 and how he got his main keyblade in the relm of darkness

Oathkeeper512

Yes. I do believe they will lose fans. I may be wrong but thats simply just my own opinion. But to help you better understand what im saying, i want the creators of KH to focus on KH3 right now. Perhaps make the mickey game after Kh3. And its no secret that a majority of the fans want KH3 asap. So this is where the loosing fans may come in: they stall the creation of KH3 for a while to make the mickey game. People play through the Mickey game and lets face it they cant really make a 30 hour game of all mickey. It now would take an extra 2 years to make KH3. The fans may get tired of waiting and just stop supporting the games. And this is just my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back