• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Mickey, Donald, Goofy SHFiguarts & Kingdom Key PROPLICA revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Re: Mickey, Donald, Goofy SHFiguarts & Kingdom Key PROPLICA revealed!

Where is my Ven figurine, SE? Where is it?

There's only so many iterations of Sora I can stomach.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I need that Keyblade in my life so badly! ;~;

These figures look freaking awesome. I never thought I'd ever want a Sora and yet here I am wanting that Sora.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence

I truly, truly hope that the prices and release dates for these come to light soon. A buddy of mine offered to get me that Keyblade as a birthday gift - and I intend to feel bad about accepting his offer, but accept it anyway because I have a mighty need.

I wait on tenterhooks to hear more about these. ...What's that? Kingdom Hearts III? To the Underworld with it, there's high-quality cosplay potential in this!

meatbun

SHFiguarts usually run anywhere from $50-75 dollars if that's any indication, as it should be since it's the same line.

As for the Keyblade... I speculate a $300 price tag, depending on the material used (Proplica has released some Sailor Moon replica stuff before; for instance, the moon wand was priced at around $180 iirc and it's like a third of the size). If this doesn't come stateside, we're looking at import costs, and EMS prices went up within the past year. For reference, I imported some car parts from Japan that probably have a similar size and weight as that Keyblade and the shipping alone was $300.

So... I guess, we'd better start saving now!

Neo_

Awards

Never thought I'd see the day Donald and Goofy action figures are being made. Now I gotta find a job just to be able to afford all of the merchandise here.
Tomy made really good Donald and Goofy figures back in the day, and even the Donald that was released alongside the first game was nice.

IMG_6419.jpg~original

sorcerer_donald_kh_by_sandien.jpg

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence

SHFiguarts usually run anywhere from $50-75 dollars if that's any indication, as it should be since it's the same line.

As for the Keyblade... I speculate a $300 price tag, depending on the material used (Proplica has released some Sailor Moon replica stuff before; for instance, the moon wand was priced at around $180 iirc and it's like a third of the size). If this doesn't come stateside, we're looking at import costs, and EMS prices went up within the past year. For reference, I imported some car parts from Japan that probably have a similar size and weight as that Keyblade and the shipping alone was $300.

So... I guess, we'd better start saving now!
The frame of reference is greatly appreciated. Might dip into some of the savings I never use and put money towards it, should my friend make good on his deal; might help persuade him to actually go through with it!
Tomy made really good Donald and Goofy figures back in the day, and even the Donald that was released alongside the first game was nice.

IMG_6419.jpg~original

sorcerer_donald_kh_by_sandien.jpg
These sculps are surprisingly nice, but is it just me or does Donald looks like he got involved in an Elmer Fudd cartoon with that bent beak?

eiczerofour

I got an old Goofy figure, but I am looking forward to getting Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey! I definitely need that set! The keyblade looks nice, but I am not sure if I will get it. It depends on the price and what it is made of, because I want a nice metal one. :)

Friendly neFrog

these are adorable!! any idea of the price?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

A LIFE SIZED KINGDOM KEY PROP

THATS

DUDE

THATS ALL I EVER WANTED

YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back