• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey combo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i meant to point this out a while back
the team limit you perfom with mickey is sililar to the one you perfom
in com with riku

however the one in bbs looks alot weaker and it final spark inst to immpresive why is that?
compare to the riku version
[video=youtube;fkoJ-6YeLxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkoJ-6YeLxU&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;nuiQlGFNTsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuiQlGFNTsg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I actually assumed most people knew this. Doesn't really have any really significance from what I can see, though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
however the one in bbs looks alot weaker and it final spark inst to immpresive why is that?
Well, Birth by Sleep was ten years before Chain of Memories. Given Mickey also obtained the Inverse Kingdom Key/Kingdom Key D in that time - as well as any likely improvements he'd get over the course of ten years it kind of speaks for itself.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I actually assumed most people knew this. Doesn't really have any really significance from what I can see, though.

youd be suprised by the number of people who still dont know this game exist, let alone that micke was a summon
i havent played it yet, gonna get it for chrithmas

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
youd be suprised by the number of people who still dont know this game exist, let alone that micke was a summon
i havent played it yet, gonna get it for chrithmas
1: A LOT of people know this game exists. Where have you been.
2: Micley isn't a summon.
and 3: NOO RULLY? I NEVA NOTEECED?

Ralz

That guy was playing on Critical Mode, although, maybe the damage is fixed. Before the final blast, by mashing X, you can deal additional damage. Venitas managed to back off during that time.

If anything, the Re:CoM version is the weaker one.

State

Awards
1: A LOT of people know this game exists. Where have you been.
Lot is a group, a group is two or more, so, at least two or more people don't know about this game.
2: Micley isn't a summon.
When you get Mickey's Party card in battle, you summon him to do an attack.
and 3: NOO RULLY? I NEVA NOTEECED?
That's really, that's just plain rude and something that didn't wager a reply.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Lot is a group, a group is two or more, so, at least two or more people don't know about this game.
So you think 2 is a lot?
When you get Mickey's Party card in battle, you summon him to do an attack.
He wasn't reffering to that though.

That's really, that's just plain rude and something that didn't wager a reply.
What seems to you isn't always what I intended. I only used sarcasm to show that this has already been known/isn't very that important for anybody to look upon it often.

Silfarion

Wait, I'm missing something here. Are you guys talking about that a lot of people know/don't know about BBS? Or are you talking about RE:COM?

summon him to do an attack.

In that case, any friend card in COM should be considered as a summon.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Wait, I'm missing something here. Are you guys talking about that a lot of people know/don't know about BBS? Or are you talking about RE:COM?
o_O Whoops. I just read over it and i think he was talking about Re:Com while i was talking about BBS.
If so, sorry i take those first two things back.

YoshiAngemon

That Holy Burst Attack can be stronger, if you can use it CORRECTLY, like spinning the analog to fire in a fixed direction, or circling around the enemy.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Birth By Sleep's version of it is not a summon. It's a D-Link. The Re:CoM version is a Friend Card, not a Summon Card. Summon cards are blue, friend cards are green.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
lol wow tis thread was never about summons or dlink it was aboout the similar techniques mickey used in both games,
and i agree with that guy above who said mickey just improved over the ten years thats why its more powerful in recom

ThatGuy

It may be that in BBS there isn't as much of a rarity factor as in Re:CoM. Since in Re:CoM you had to get the friend card to use it but in BBS all you need is a full D-Link gauge which fills kind of fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back