• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mickey behined ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
mickey.bmp here is a better picture of mickey that was seen in my other thread

now i wanna ask do you think that because of this mickey will have a deep connection with ven??

i mean he dioes show up and help fight vanitas?? hmm

what are your thoughts?

(when you open the file, just click open to view it)

EDIT: nvm i found the other thread :T

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, it's possible.... I mean we do see Mickey in Sunset Horizons, and he has a Keyblade out. He looks like he's ready to fight something, possibly help TAV fight something.

Axens

Banned
We really cant say for sure, but maybe they have some sort of connection. It could just be that Mickey appeared there at that time just by a coincedence.

SORA619

Awards
I do not think connection. But he maybe wants to help TAV to find Xehanort. He doesnt want the worlds to be consumed by darkness

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Well, maybe he was doing for Ven what he would do for Sora in KHII, if Sora was beaten on certain bosses, you could play as Mickey if you were lucky enough. Maybe he's doing something similar here.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I wouldn't mind seeing that picture, however I'm not so inclined to join that website, you should just post the image.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm sure there won't be that much of a connection between Ven and Mickey especially if it's just based off of Mickey coming to help Ven. Mickey is also a party member for Aqua, does that mean they're going to have a big connection? No not really. Yes I suppose some connection is possible, but going about establishing one in this manner is ridiculous.

Goat

I wouldn't mind seeing that picture, however I'm not so inclined to join that website, you should just post the image.

this. I can only catch a really quick glimpse of him in the trailer; nothing concrete so I'd love it for someone to post the image here
as for theories im...really bad at those. Honestly I enjoy reading them but trying to make any of my own is impossible
Mickey is probably just protecting Ven like some people said above; then again, some people say both Terra and Ven's scenes are metaphors sooooo~ I honestly dont know

00 Raiser Fan

Mickey helps whoever is on the good side, he doesn't have any connection with anyone and probably won't have.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
Mickey helps whoever is on the good side, he doesn't have any connection with anyone and probably won't have.
That's not entirely true. He sided with Riku for the end of KH1 through KK CoM and KH2 who wasn't neccesarily evil, wasn't always acting on behalf of the "good" side throughout his life.

And I do have a feeling he has some connection with Ven, even if that connection is just friendship.

SORA619

Awards
In BbS Mickey is yen Sid's student. So Yen Sid tells Mickey who he is going to help. If i remember right Yen Sid isn't a real human. Do you think that something is happening to him in BbS? He is trying to save the world. It isn't neccesary to be parter with someone to save the world. And he maybe should know that Ven is special so that's why he helps him

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the scean of mickey unconcious really scares me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back