• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey Battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
It's only on Cerberus and Xaldin, I believe..., there could be others but those are the only bosses I really died on, except final battle.

iholdthekeys

you can become king mickey anytime you die during a boss battle, but the chances of him appearing after you die decrease....... the first time is 100% then 80%, and i forget the last 3 percentages......... but basically don't die so much if you want him 2 appear when you really need him, i used him during the xaldin fight, stupid learn command, how's anyone supposed 2 figure out your stockin attacks????

OblivionSora

i got him on Volcanic and Blizard lords

DONT LAUGH, i was trying to show my cousin, because i have never gotten him before, My friend is so nooby he got him on Thresholder and possesser

Sora Kun

I know a few, Cerberus, Xaldin, that first boss at Beasts Castle, The boss at Mulans Place. Those places are only what I know, because I've never died on Proud, and I died on standard and got saved by King Mickey twice.

iholdthekeys

i died three times on standard mode not includin sephiroth (4 the record i did beat him)........ i died once fightin the nobodies in twilight town, cuz i wanted 2 do that duel stance reaction command but i didn't know i had to move around the command menu 2 select the end 2 kill them, so i tried doin the reaction command 2 or 3 times and died not completin the command, i died fightin xaldin, and i died during the final part of the final battle with xemnas, controllin riku was real confusin cuz u gotta work with a character who now has different attack combos and jump

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
One of the times mickey helped me was in the first vistet to Beasts Castle, the boss at the end. I think it was called Dark Thorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back