• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MICKEY AND BOOK???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GilDartZ

Ok i just watched the tgs 09 vid again and idk if this has been talked about but when mickey is in the water getting sucked into the whirlpool that book that he is floating on, isnt it the one that sora read in kh2? so does this mean it wasnt originally yen sids? also where did it come from since the book seems to talk about events that will happen in bbs and kh2 and the future game i guess?:31::confused::31: just looking for clarification lol

State

Awards
That book is Mickey's transportation method for BbS. And no, I don't think that Yen Sid showed Mickey.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Seraph
That book is Mickey's transportation method for BbS. And no, I don't think that Yen Sid showed Mickey.

He uses the star fragment to travel. My guess is the book is for training or something.

mrd101

^maggosh is right, that scene recreates the Sorecerer's Aprentice from Fantasia. You will remember it as the one of the walking broomsticks

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Maybe Mickey just used the Gummi block to make the book fly and use it as a ship, or something.

Mickey only uses the Start Fragment, nothing else.

Besides, it's already been said (and obviously looks to be) a part of the scene from Fantasia. It's nothing really big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back