• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Micheal Jackson is officially muslim

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Um....ok?

You have an official source of this?
Otherwise I am tempted to send this to FI.

Iridium

Awards
Wow, as if his son had to deal with enough as it is.
Christ.

Sucks to be him, so can I haz rep naoh?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
...:eek:_O:. What the hell is wrong with the world? I can't even explain all the things wrong with this, even though it does make quite a bit of sense.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He's insane. I mean seriously, he hangs his child out the window, and now out of the blue he decides to be muslim. He's a weird character.

I'd like sum repz alzo xD

Iridium

Awards
why would you be repped D: lol no asking and what do you mean his son has enough do deal with are you saying him being muslim is bad? Although people might start be racist to him now

Foo it's a joke.

And it has nothing to do with being Muslim, I have nothing against the Muslim people whatsoever.
All I am saying him and his son had to handle so much publicity and media it's going to be even harder on them that they have converted. Not to mention that even before hand his son always wore something to cover his face, now it's even more noticeable.

Shame really.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Foo it's a joke.

And it has nothing to do with being Muslim, I have nothing against the Muslim people whatsoever.
All I am saying him and his son had to handle so much publicity and media it's going to be even harder on them that they have converted. Not to mention that even before hand his son always wore something to cover his face, now it's even more noticeable.

Shame really.
I also feel pretty bad about his child. Especially if he's forced into Muslim religion, because, not really alot of choice. I have nothing against the Muslim religion, let alone any religion, but he's just doomed to more publicity, and his son's doomed to have something wrong happen in the future, due to most of these circumstances.

A

Azrael

Well micheal jackson is now muslim what do you think about this and how do you think this will afect his life and his career?
BTW: im not sure if this is the right section -_-"

Just of embrassment of being affiliated with this pedophile, 100 million Muslims convert to Christianity this second.

Iridium

Awards
^Stop that, you're trying too hard.
And your last joke wasn't obvious enough for me, nor others to get.

Anyway, with these turn of events his music career is pretty much over, unless he produces some that is more appealing to Muslims...Not sure how that's going to work. Well on second thought he has a lot of money to live off of without having to actually work. The guy's fucking loaded to the brim.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
From black to white to Muslim. MJ really gets around.

To convert to a religion out of the blue seems like he is desperate for attention. He hardly gets the media's eye anymore. Kinda sad, kinda creepy.

Iridium

Awards
So basically, Ulti...

attention-whore.jpg

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I don't believe this, with that proof or not. Totally and completely random. On second thought, that is something that he would do. Freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back